fanitha:
  • Over the rainbow
  • Love song 
  • Hirukana no Nagareboshi
  • Paradise Kiss (the anime) 

Thank you. What are the couples in those dramas and anime? 

School 2015, you've probably heard of it before. I was so surprised that she really ended up with the 2nd ML.

noona:

School 2015, you've probably heard of it before. I was so surprised that she really ended up with the 2nd ML.

Hello, thank you. Can you give me a little bit of spoilers, & who is the sml? 

drama2848:

A Love So Beautiful

Behind Your Smile

Meteor Garden 2018

Something About 1 Percent

Noble, My Love

Hotel King

Shining Inheritance

Strong Woman Do Bong Soon 

My Secret Romance

Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo

Age of Youth 

Eulachacha Waikiki 

Sassy Go Go 

School 2017 

wow, a lot, thank you sm. I already watched Meteor Garden 2018 & Strong Woman & I am currently watching Weight Fairy Kim. 

If you don't mind telling me, what are the final couples in the other dramas? 

Avlis Winchester:

Hello, thank you. Can you give me a little bit of spoilers, & who is the sml? 

It's a show about twins, the 2nd ML-Nam Joo Hyunk, great eye candy, was friends with one of the twins and falls in love with the other. The ML was a rich and funny guy, where the 2ML was sweet and caring.

Maybe :

https://mydramalist.com/3623-sound-of-the-desert

Can you give me a little bit of spoilers? Is it a happy ending? 

Thanks

Sound of the Desert has a happy ending (though not for the first male lead). I also recommend the novel this is based on!!!

Estelll:

Maybe :

https://mydramalist.com/3623-sound-of-the-desert

Can you give me a little bit of spoilers? Is it a happy ending? 

Thanks

Sound of the Desert has a happy ending (though not for the first male lead). I also recommend the novel this is based on!!!

For the spoilers,  the heroin fall in love and lived first with Mo Xun, the first lead and after she chose Wei Wu Ji, the second lead. I think there are some people who don't agree with who is the first lead, who is the second, but it reminds me the attachment in Empress Ki with both leads.

Avlis Winchester:

wow, a lot, thank you sm. I already watched Meteor Garden 2018 & Strong Woman & I am currently watching Weight Fairy Kim. 

If you don't mind telling me, what are the final couples in the other dramas? 

All the other dramas have a good ending. The ML ends ups with the FL; none of them dies or anything. (I hate sad or open endings). 

Avlis Winchester:

Thank you. What are the couples in those dramas and anime? 

• Over the rainbow - the ML ends with the SFL, she actually is introduced later in the drama 
  • Love song - the FL endS with the SML who is her childhoodfriend, she is on love with the ML who is older than her. But at the end she ends with her childhoodfriend. 
  • Hirukana no Nagareboshi - the FL ends with the SML, she first starts a relationship with the ML lead but he ends breaking up with her. This story  kind of resembles Peach Girl.
  • Paradise Kiss (the anime) - the FL ends up with the SML, after having a relationship with the ML she goes for the steady one.
 noona:

It's a show about twins, the 2nd ML-Nam Joo Hyunk, great eye candy, was friends with one of the twins and falls in love with the other. The ML was a rich and funny guy, where the 2ML was sweet and caring.

I thought Nam Joo Hyunk was the ML in that drama, but thanks, I'll give it a try ☺️

Fati:

For the spoilers,  the heroin fall in love and lived first with Mo Xun, the first lead and after she chose Wei Wu Ji, the second lead. I think there are some people who don't agree with who is the first lead, who is the second, but it reminds me the attachment in Empress Ki with both leads.

Thank you sm. ☺️☺️

drama2848:

All the other dramas have a good ending. The ML ends ups with the FL; none of them dies or anything. (I hate sad or open endings). 

I hate sad endings too, thanks.

fanitha:
  • Over the rainbow - the ML ends with the SFL, she actually is introduced later in the drama 
  • Love song - the FL endS with the SML who is her childhoodfriend, she is on love with the ML who is older than her. But at the end she ends with her childhoodfriend. 
  • Hirukana no Nagareboshi - the FL ends with the SML, she first starts a relationship with the ML lead but he ends breaking up with her. This story  kind of resembles Peach Girl.
  • Paradise Kiss (the anime) - the FL ends up with the SML, after having a relationship with the ML she goes for the steady one. 

Thank you so much. ☺️☺️

Mama Fairy and the Woodcutter