Pretty straightforward I would like to avoid love triangles however I dont mind them if its one of those where the ML or FL never had feelings for the SML or SFL and they only loved the main lead. I dont want a love triangle where they are torn between the two.

Also I would love if the ML is nice to the FL and smart or calm.

Something like My ID is Gangnam beauty is what I am looking for but im fine with non college setting.

Also I would like to avoid anything older than 2012 or around that time.

1. My Love From The Star 
  2. Better Man  There is 3 main couples, but there is no triangle love.
  3. Bromance
  4. Across the Ocean to See You 
  5. The Story of Ming Lan  Before they become with eachother they both loved others, but after that is just what you want, and they were loyal, sweet and supporting to eachother but all of this will be maybe in the second half of the series, so it's up to you :)
  6. Well Intended Love 

Try:

W- Two Worlds 

Are You Human Too 

Good Doctor 

• Thirty But Seventeen - Has a calm male lead and no love triangle. It's a cute drama with a non-stereotypical storyline. (Romance/Comedy)
  • Welcome to Waikiki - Extremely hilarious for a Korean drama with various characters. It has a hilarious minor love triangle that's worth watching. (Mainly comedy)
  • Happy Loner - It's a drama special, the female lead is a level-headed individualist with an aloof and distant personality who doesn't trust relationships with people, while the male lead has a completely different outlook on his relationships.  (Romance/Comedy)
 ahsaaful:
  1. My Love From The Star 
  2. Better Man  There is 3 main couples, but there is no triangle love.
  3. Bromance
  4. Across the Ocean to See You 
  5. The Story of Ming Lan  Before they become with eachother they both loved others, but after that is just what you want, and they were loyal, sweet and supporting to eachother but all of this will be maybe in the second half of the series, so it's up to you :)
  6. Well Intended Love 

I will add these to my list however I havent watched taiwanese dramas yet so will see. Across the ocean to see you looks great and so does well intended love but I have heard a lot of conflicting things about well intended love saying it has a lot of kidnappings amnesia and abusive male lead?

Kdramalover203:

Try:

W- Two Worlds 

Are You Human Too 

Good Doctor 

I have W on hold will probably finish it, Are you human too looks good but idk how I feel about a robot romance lol. I will add Good doctor to my list too thanks.

Frost:
  • Thirty But Seventeen - Has a calm male lead and no love triangle. It's a cute drama with a non-stereotypical storyline. (Romance/Comedy)
  • Welcome to Waikiki - Extremely hilarious for a Korean drama with various characters. It has a hilarious minor love triangle that's worth watching. (Mainly comedy)
  • Happy Loner - It's a drama special, the female lead is a level-headed individualist with an aloof and distant personality who doesn't trust relationships with people, while the male lead has a completely different outlook on his relationships.  (Romance/Comedy)

Will add 30 but 17 to the list I have heard about it a lot but looked a little immature to me and also Waikiki I dont really watch specials so ill skip happy loner thanks.