wrote: I watched Tada, Kimi Wo Aishiteru last night, but strangely did not cry! I don't know what happened!

that was some benjamin buttom-ish..
realdeal wrote: that was some benjamin buttom-ish..

You mean The Curious Case of Benjamin Button? That movie just went on, and on, and on! I found it very tedious. None of my family enjoyed it.
wrote: You mean The Curious Case of Benjamin Button? That movie just went on, and on, and on! I found it very tedious. None of my family enjoyed it.

yah..somewhat same story with tada kimi..but she didnt start old and didnt die as baby. I actually like it there are many hollywood boring crap than this.
At first I thought that the girl in tada kimi was only imagination of the guy character, because first they only meet at forrest and I have a feeling that at school he is the only one that can see her. Like in beautiful mind (imaginary friend) here in tada kimi i thought (imaginary girlfriend). But well I was wrong. I have a feeling that you dont like slow artistic movies?? if yes then ignore my recommendation.
realdeal wrote: I have a feeling that you dont like slow artistic movies?? if yes then ignore my recommendation.

Actually I do like them, I just did not like Benjamin Button (I don't know why exactly).
I really quite liked Tada, Kimi Wo Aishiteru, but I didn't cry, for some reason (even though I did find it very touching).

I will for sure be checking out the rest of your suggestions though! Thanks :)

I will make another recommendation....fantastic story..
Someone alredy mentioned "Maundy Thursday/Our Happy Time" and I can totally recommend it, too! I just finished 5 minutes ago and while looking for another movie in MDL forum that can cheer me up now I found your thread. There are a lot of movies where I cry a bit, but "Werewolf Boy" was one movie where I really had to force myself a lot to calm down. And now, just a few weeks later, I'm having the same feeling again with "Maundy Thursday/Our Happy Time". I have a headache right now, because I cried to much. lol That's why I totally recommend that one! (Please tell me whether you cried or not if you perhaps decided to watch it. ^^)
Excellent suggestions everyone! I will be looking in to each and every one of them! Thanks :)

Fray wrote: Someone alredy mentioned "Maundy Thursday/Our Happy Time" and I can totally recommend it, too!
I just finished 5 minutes ago and while looking for another movie in MDL forum that can cheer me up now I found your thread.
There are a lot of movies where I cry a bit, but "Werewolf Boy" was one movie where I really had to force myself a lot to calm down. And now, just a few weeks later, I'm having the same feeling again with "Maundy Thursday/Our Happy Time". I have a headache right now, because I cried to much. lol
That's why I totally recommend that one!

(Please tell me whether you cried or not if you perhaps decided to watch it. ^^)

I will let you know! :)
I second Harmony. I very much super mega highly recommend this to you :> Although, there is a movie of a different genre that made me cry softly : Hello Ghost. Its a comedy movie yet.... Try it.