The title kind of explains what I'm looking for, it doesn't have to be a delinquent or model student exactly but something of that sort where they don't really get along or are forced to get along and then start to like each other. Bonus if the model student character has to tutor the delinquent character. Basically something a bit similar to Our Times or You Are the Apple of My Eye?

I'm looking for something a bit emotional but I'm fine with something fun or cheesy. Happy endings please (aka they actually end up together!!)  Bittersweet is ok too! Just nothing with main characters dying please!!

I'm mainly looking for movies but if a drama fits this then I'm okay with that!

maybe Sassy go go is for you, in this drama she is the bad student and he is good one, funny to watch.

1. One Week Friends
  2. My Strange Hero 
  3. School 2017 
  4. Fleet of Time (2019) 
  5. Black Devil and the White Prince 
  6. Cheese in the Trap 
  7. Heroine Disqualified
  8. Weightlifting Fairy Kim 
  9. Your Highness Class Monitor
  10. A Girl and 3 Sweetheart
  11. Hot Youngbloods
  12. My Little Monster 

Movies:

1. She's Dating the Gangster  Though I didn't like this movie at all, I gave it 1 star :D
  2. Talk Back and You're Dead  I didnt like this too, but it was better than the first one :)
  3. Crazy Little Thing Called Love
  4. Campus Confidential 
  5. Fall in Love at First Kiss 

Dramas: 

1. Kiss Me 
  2. Devil Beside You 
  3. Goong 
  4. School 2013  Like what you want but without romance
  5. Accidentally in Love 

Sassy Go Go - FL is bad student, ML is #1 in school

When We Were Young (C-drama) - FL is bad at school, ML is a genius new kid and they get off on the wrong foot

Playful Kiss - FL is bad at school, ML is super smart // female chases male first, highkey cringey sometimes

A Love So Beautiful (C-drama) - FL bad at school, ML is smart // female chases male first, also kind of cringe // story takes place from high school to college and after

The Big Boss & The Big Boss 2 (C-drama) - mostly the FL doesn't like the ML but they've known each other since childhood. FL is bad in school, ML is smart // this show doesn't focus as much on romance though

• The Great Seducer
  • Sungkyunkwan Scandal - the ML and FL are both brilliant and are actually very similar, but circumstances force the FL to break many rules while the ML is a complete stickler for the rules
  • Who Are You: School 2015 - the FL and the SML (I had major SLS)
  • Page Turner
  • Good Morning Call