So I just watched Goodbye My Princess, and I can't move on.

I'm definitely looking for historical. 

The main plot points I'm looking for is that they are in an arranged marriage (she's a princess from another kingdom), he's vying for the position of/is the Crown Prince, she's the Crown Princess (she's got quite a carefree personality). The male lead has another consort that he's 'in love' with but is later revealed was just using for her family connections. He truly loves the main girl.

Also, if possible, I'd love it where the main male and female lead have met before but forgot each other (bonus points if the male lead betrayed the female lead somehow). But that isn't a necessity.

Also, I'm a glutton for punishment, so I'd love a similar tragic  ending  (spoilers if you haven't seen it: the female lead dies and the male spends the rest of his life along, mourning her, goes slightly mad). Though, I will accept happy endings if I must. :))

And yes, I've seen Untouchable Lovers.

Thank you!!!!

Princess Silver kind of? -FL has arranged marriage to ML, gets complicated, they believe the other has betrayed the other. FL crown princess, ML crown prince... dont know about the tragedy sorry, I haven't finished (on hold) ... kind of what you've asked for tho...

oooo yes thank you! I now have two new dramas I want to watch!