Hi! 

I'm looking for Chinese historical drama recommendations. I'm pretty flexible with the general storyline, except I want the male lead to be kind of too in love with the heroine, so much so that it borders on obsession (kind of like Empress Ki - I know that's Korean, but oh well). And I want it to end with the heroine dying somehow, be it her killing herself or somebody else killing her, and the male lead spending the rest of his life alone driven mad by the memories of her (kind of like the Goodbye My Princess ending) 

It doesn't have to be, but I'd like if it revolved around palace politics and the guy was a prince

Weird request, but thanks!! 

Rise of the Phoenixes

Scarlet Heart

Prince of Lan Ling

I Will Never Let You Go

Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms

not exactly tragic with ending but i bawl my eyes out while watching. i guess i'm a crybaby.

legend of yunxi

legend of fu yao

princess agent both lead are in drown in ice river and not confirm if they are alive or dead

the imperial doctress FL in coma i'll not recommend to watch its very  very worst drama i ever watch

the journey of flower

the kings woman

rise of phoenix

JoanneSmith - I've seen that one and I love it so much

DramaDrama- I haven't seen Prince of Lan Ling. I'll have to check that one out!

Rara- I really feel like I'll love Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms but I can't make myself watch it because I really don't like the male lead

looktothestars- yes that one is amazing. The ending made me cry

DrAmAlOvEr- oooh yes. Thank you!!