Hey! I'm quite new to DramaLand and this website, however,  I've started to watch popular or high-rated k-dramas, a few from other countries too, and I've found them to be very enjoyable. 

But after finishing exams, this summer I just would like to watch simple, cheesy dramas about a bunch of desperate boys, trying a woo a dim-witted girl. Also, I've seen myself to like Japanese/Chinese/Taiwanese/Thai dramas more than Korean dramas. I don't know, maybe just a personal preference. So there is no need to recommend Korean dramas, thank you.

I don't care if it's cheesy, cringy, great, awful, overrated, underrated, has good acting or bad acting. Just recommend anything that you think I should watch.

Also, (sorry) here's a list of dramas NOT to recommend because I've already watched them:

Hana Yori Dango (2005) - (Or other adaptations)

Hanazakari no Kimitachi e  (2007) 

Ani ni Aisaresugite Komattemasu (2017)

Itazura na Kiss - Love in Tokyo  (2013)

Devil Beside You (2005)

And many others. To be honest, I'd like to watch dramas that aren't that popular to the public, whether it is good or bad.

Thanks!

• Ouran High School Host club
  • Buzzer Beat 
  • From 5 to 9
  • Good morning call
  • Yamato nadeshiko shichi Henge
  • Devil Beside you
  • Summer's Desire
  • Pin to Kona
  • Sprout
  • Boku unmei no hito
  • Survival wedding

I think My Mr Mermaid had a reverse trope theme, and it's a pretty light and fluffy show.