I want to watch a drama about a dragon and a mermaid that fell in love, but an evil warlock astride a velociraptor schemes to break them up.

Or, a drama about a unicorn that works as a landscaper. But really, the unicorn isn't a landscaper, he just mows lawns and then poops in the yard to fertilize. Oh and a warlock astride a velociraptor schemes to destroy his business.

Can anyone recommend me a drama that has similar stories to these? :p

P.S. Really, I just want some recommendations of good fantasy dramas. XD

SKAOSKOAKSKOA someone should hire you to write dramas... I would definitely watch these LOL About good fantasy dramas... -Arang and the magistrate: The story of a amnesic ghost and the magistrate who can see her and helps her find out who she is -Secret Garden: The story of a rich guy and a tomboy girl that have their bodies swapped...not that much of a fantasy but is a nice drama -The Moon that embraces the sun: the story of a king and the dispute for his throne and the place of queen. The fantasy part also is not that strong, but there is black magic and premonitions so maybe kinda fits ;P -My Girlfriend is a gumiho: The story of a gumiho who is set free by a human and falls in love with him. Is a plot full of magic and cuteness, really worth the time^.^ Well this are the ones I can think of... hope you find what you are looking for ;)
BlueMars wrote: SKAOSKOAKSKOA
someone should hire you to write dramas... I would definitely watch these LOL
About good fantasy dramas...
-Arang and the magistrate: The story of a amnesic ghost and the magistrate who can see her and helps her find out who she is
-Secret Garden: The story of a rich guy and a tomboy girl that have their bodies swapped...not that much of a fantasy but is a nice drama
-The Moon that embraces the sun: the story of a king and the dispute for his throne and the place of queen. The fantasy part also is not that strong, but there is black magic and premonitions so maybe kinda fits ;P
-My Girlfriend is a gumiho: The story of a gumiho who is set free by a human and falls in love with him. Is a plot full of magic and cuteness, really worth the time^.^

Well this are the ones I can think of... hope you find what you are looking for ;)

haha Thanks. I haven't seen Arang or The Moon that Embraces the Sun yet, but I have had my eye on them for a while. I think I'll watch The Moon blah blah blah next. lol

*sigh* I really would love to write scripts for dramas. I fear they wouldn't be able to handle my brilliant ideas though. ;) (lol they would probably kick me out)
Personally, I prefer these fantasy dramas: - Arang and the Magistrate - Gu Family Book - 49 Days - Vampire Prosecutor - My Girlfriend is a Gumiho Unfortunately, there are no dragons :D.
I can recommend some Japanese Dramas! ~ Yokai Ningen Bem (about monsters) ~ Kaibutsu-Kun (also about monsters, theres sort've a cute dragon thing that appears like a few times X3) They're probably the only fantasy dramas ive watched! And they were both really worth watching!
I haven't seen any dragons, mermaids or unicorns so far.

I think queen Queen In Hyun's Man has fantasy elements in it.
Whole time travel element in that period with talisman couldn't be a science fiction. :)
Currently airing I Hear Your Voice has fantasy element in it.

You can try searching for fantasy drama on =drama&sortby[]=popular&country[]=0&genres_include[]=Fantasy&date_method=eq&date_year=&t=f&v=1.1"]this list.
There you have all dramas that are checked as fantasy and added here on MDL.
My Girlfriend is a Gumiho
lol Sleep your brain is an interesting place :)
My Girlfriend is a Gumiho~~~ I don't know if you'll consider Keizoku 2 ~ SPEC as a fantasy drama, but do try it!
Akuma Chan Ghost Friends Journey To The West ( there are multiple movies and dramas) Kaibutr Kun GARO ( and all it's sequels)
Thanks everyone for these wonderful recommendations. :)

@immapig That's the one that has Ohno, right?

@Goldenseal Oh snap! Looks like I'll be adding Holy Pearl really soon. :D Seems we both love fantasy genre.

@Rosie hahaha It is pretty interesting. I never get bored. :p

@tvxqjung That one sounds really interesting.
Dragon Seinendan
Yuusha Yoshihiko to Maou no Shiro
- both comedy. Or maybe more like parody. And there's really a dragon in DS. Yuusha has also a second season.
Then there's Dororo. The special effects are so-so, but nevertheless I like it.
You can also try Mushishi, but it's not half as good as the anime is.
If you prefer Korean, than Hello Ghost has a nice story.
Ja ocu da te jebem pederu moj dragi o moj dragi najdrazi pederu