Hello everyone 

Can you guys  please recommend any good recent drama with a side couple in it? 

Thanks in advance!

• Strongest deliveryman
  • Descendants of the sun
  • Because this is my first time

Where stars land (2018) - second couple is good, completely different dynamic to the main couple so interesting to watch their side story play out.

Second vote for "Descendants of the Sun (2016)", enjoyed the second couple story there too.

Good Doctor (2013) - entertaining developing relationship between a shy doctor and the sister of one of the patients, especially with the humorous interference from the patient.

Matt.

The beauty inside

I actually enjoyed to watch the 2nd half of this drama because of 2nd couple.

REUNITED WORLDS

LOVERS IN BLOOM

BEAUTY INSIDE

SEARCH WWW (THE SECOND LEAD COUPLE SAVED THIS DRAMA I WAS ONLY WATCHING THE DRAMA FOR THEM)

iKdrama IS TEAM HARU :

REUNITED WORLDS

LOVERS IN BLOOM

BEAUTY INSIDE

SEARCH WWW (THE SECOND LEAD COUPLE SAVED THIS DRAMA I WAS ONLY WATCHING THE DRAMA FOR THEM)

Thank you so much 

Age of Youth (2016) - has multiple main characters and a few couples

Fight My Way (2017)  - has a steady side couple

The Reply series has really great side couples, although these dramas are more about friendship than romance. Also, they are recent (2012-2015) but they are set in the past so I'm not sure if you would be interested lol
Reply 1997
Reply 1988
Reply 1994

^I third Descendants of the Sun

indy:

Age of Youth (2016) - has multiple main characters and a few couples

Fight My Way (2017)  - has a steady side couple

The Reply series has really great side couples, although these dramas are more about friendship than romance. Also, they are recent (2012-2015) but they are set in the past so I'm not sure if you would be interested lol
Reply 1997
Reply 1988
Reply 1994

^I third Descendants of the Sun

Thank you, i will check them out soon 

Romance is a Bonus Book, Search: WWW, The Secret Life of My Secretary, Your House Helper

My all-time favorite side couples are from Reply 1988 and Descendants of the Sun