Hi, everyone. Can you recommend me some dramas which are similar to Reply 1988? I would like it if it has strong friendship and sincere feeling of love.  But, more importantly, it would be better if the script is cleverly written . I don't like dramas full of streotypes. Thanks in advance.

(Btw, I watched Reply 1997, Reply 1994, and Prison Playbook)

Try:

• 1 liter of Tears
  • Moments of 18
  • My huckleberry friends
  • With You
  • Shut up flower boy band
  • Yutori Desu ga Nani ka

Movies:

• Our Times
  • 3 idiots
  • Sunny
  • From me to you
  • A crazy thing called love

One drama comes to mind: K-drama 'Dear My Friends'. Synopsis is kinda short so it doesn't reveal much but it is a heartwarming drama with a strong focus on friendship and love. It's very sincere, genuine and full of emotions. What makes it a little unique is the older cast and the characters they portray will capture the viewers hearts. 

I have seen Reply 1997, Reply 1988 and Prison Playbook. I think 'Dear My Friends' is a good match to these dramas in regards to warm and endearing friendships with a slice of life vibe.

https://mydramalist.com/15845-dear-my-friends

I agree with the previous recommendations of Our Times and Dear My Friends. I'd also suggest Just Dance, Age of Youth, Be Melodramatic, Twenty Again, Ode to Joy, When We Were Young (2018)

Hospital Playlist =)

Rjei27:

Hospital Playlist =)

Watched it. :D Thank you. It's really similar thanks to the writer being the same. 

nane limon:

Watched it. :D Thank you. It's really similar thanks to the writer being the same. 

yup! lol i assumed you already did lol i was looking for Reply1988 discussion thread and found this so i replied :)

Rjei27:

yup! lol i assumed you already did lol i was looking for Reply1988 discussion thread and found this so i replied :)

Yes, reply 1988 is worth for looking for anything that mentions it everywhere. :D For me, instead of falling in love with a human, I chose to fall in love with a drama and it's Reply 1988. :)) 

nane limon:

Yes, reply 1988 is worth for looking for anything that mentions it everywhere. :D For me, instead of falling in love with a human, I chose to fall in love with a drama and it's Reply 1988. :)) 

Reply1988 is still number 1 on my list =)

https://mydramalist.com/list/73DnbaM1 

Rjei27:

Reply1988 is still number 1 on my list =)

https://mydramalist.com/list/73DnbaM1 

Wow, I checked out your list and the dramas you like is similar to mine. You can also check the dramas I completed according the scores I decided for those dramas. 

https://mydramalist.com/dramalist/nanelimon/completed 

nice! i suggest you create a new list so you can put rankings too. =)

looking at your perfect 10 scores and i still have not watched LIFE ON MARS. this is not on netflix or viki, and im kinda lazy to watch using phone through dramacool or kissasian lol but ive been wanting to watch that.

- looking at your completed list, we watched maybe 80-90% of the same titles lol cool!

Rjei27:

nice! i suggest you create a new list so you can put rankings too. =)

looking at your perfect 10 scores and i still have not watched LIFE ON MARS. this is not on netflix or viki, and im kinda lazy to watch using phone through dramacool or kissasian lol but ive been wanting to watch that.

- looking at your completed list, we watched maybe 80-90% of the same titles lol cool!

Yes. :D  My next drama will be something from your list which you rated high among the ones I haven't watched yet. 

nane limon:

Yes. :D  My next drama will be something from your list which you rated high among the ones I haven't watched yet. 

cool!  oh i have not watched Miss Hammurabi  also from your 10/10 score.  i saw it in viki. im not a fan of Go Ara (hated her on hwarang & black, and irritated also in reply1994 but tolerable lol) it's the character she always portray, always annoying lol added on my list too!

• Blurred lines of friendship and romance
  • Who’s the real husband?