Can anyone recommend some Chinese historical dramas by young actors(20s), with mature & calm female lead.... the female lead must be young but mature+smart brainwise.... AND NOT CHILDISH & NAIVE.

It’s a bonus if she is a badass hehe...

Examples: Young Blood, Eagles & Youngsters,  Legend of Condor Heroes ETC.

Please recommend <3

Can only think of Story of Ming Lan rn, might come back with more later tho... Its honestly my favourite historical drama EVER! Takes about 40 eps for leads to get together, but she's actually enjoyable to watch- so clever and the plot up to that point is actually enjoyable (personally) :) x

The Vigilantes in Masks --- I've seen many people comparing Young Blood to this drama, and many love both, including myself. There are many similarities in these two, so if you enjoy Young Blood, it is very likely that you would enjoy The Vigilantes in Masks too. Two of the main actors were in their 20s when this is filmed (not now tho).  The whole series is on YouTube, so might as well give it a try =)

Arsenal Military Academy

The Legends

Same two leads, both in their 20s, the FL is mature & calm in the first and a total Bad Ass in the second. 

Princess weiyoung

Princess silver

Empress of china

Legend of Yunxi

Legend of Hoalan

Story of Yanxi palace

Empresses in the palace

Ruyi's royal love

Princess agents