Ooo boy I love horror so I can give you some horror films. Beautiful, House, Noroi: The Curse, Premonition, Strange Circus, Tag, and Visitor Q.

Another fan of horror, yes! lol

Thanks, I’ll add all of them to my ptw list!!

Not Horror but Thriller and really good: Duel

I highly recommend this ones

Strangers from Hell (psychological horror with great cast)

Class of Lies (psychological thriller, u must watch at least 2 episodes and then decide if u drop it or continue, beginning was for me meh but then it started to be interesting)

Parasite  (lol u  already watched this one, good taste)

Method (psychological drama about actors... I think I liked this one because I got the main point differently xD)

idk if it will be your cup of tea

I’ll go take a look at the article then, thank you!

Evvy, I looooved Strangers From Hell, one of the best kdrama of the year for me! I got bored halfway through Class of Lies, sadly :(. I’ll give a try to Method then! (And yes Parasite is great, you have good tastes too lol). Thank you!

Hi! I also LOVE Thrillers/Crime/Psychological dramas and movies. I am very picky though and it's hard to find ones that can keep my attention span. Starred are highly recommend in that I think you will like them!

Movies:

• The Flu*
  • Forgotten*
  • Montage
  • Missing*
  • Train to Busan*
  • A Werewolf Boy
  • Blind
  • The Terror Live
  • Time Renegades
  • The Tower*
  • Tunnel
  • Hwayi: A Monster Boy*

Dramas:

• Kingdom*
  • Tunnel*
  • Stranger
  • The Guardians
  • Two Weeks
  • God's Gift: 14 Days

Thank you for your amazing list!!

Looks like we have the same tastes as I found only two movies and one dramas I’ve not seen lol. I’ll add them to my list! Thanks again!