Evvy:
Hwarang is totally hilarious

That's exactly what I'm hoping for, though I heard that there also a lot of sad moments. I'll see. ^^ 

I do have a lot of finished airing dramas in my list. The majority is from 2016-2019 and only 5 airing dramas. :)

Yin-Taiyo:

That's exactly what I'm hoping for, though I heard that there also a lot of sad moments. I'll see. ^^ 

I do have a lot of finished airing dramas in my list. The majority is from 2016-2019 and only 5 airing dramas. :)

many good recommendations came to my eye, so I'll take a look later...I love how that main girl in Hwarang is talking that hot stories and everyone is like oooh my god xD enjoy watching

Evvy:

many good recommendations came to my eye, so I'll take a look later...I love how that main girl in Hwarang is talking that hot stories and everyone is like oooh my god xD enjoy watching

Thank you. I will. Have fun with your recommendations. I hope there are some you'll enjoy. :)

Yin-Taiyo:

I tend to start dramas when they finished airing because I'm not the patient type when it comes to waiting for the next episode. ^^ 

Right now I'm watching Healer with Hwarang in tow to spend my time while waiting for dramas like Extraordinary You or Melting Me Softly. XD

hoho same here! I am currently watching The Untamed (after waiting in vain and finally to be able to join the bandwagon - kinda late though XD) and now I have been waiting in vain (again!)  for Extraordinary You, TharnType Series, Melting Me Softly, When Camelia Blooms and few ongoing series. 

Evvy:

ohh I added Mad Dog because of Woo Do Hwan after I watched Save Me where he did amazing job as everybody there ... so good to know that it's worth it. Also thanks for looking in to my chaotic watchlist and finding good ones xD I have such a mess there

While I was lost looking for a series one after the other, had the chance to watch few good ones like (and it feels like I hit the jackpot!):

• The Gifted
  • In Family We Trust
  • The Great Men Academy (BL themed)

..and movies like:

• Forgotten
  • Beauty Inside
  • No Touching At All (BL themed)
  • The Divine Fury
 Maii:
While I was lost looking for a series one after the other, had the chance to watch few good ones like (and it feels like I hit the jackpot!):

The Gifted
In Family We Trust
The Great Men Academy (BL themed)
..and movies like:

Forgotten
Beauty Inside
No Touching At All (BL themed)
The Divine Fury

I already saw Forgotten and it's truly jackpot ... so mind blowing. Also I saw The Divine Fury because of Woo Do Hwan, but I was pretty surprised by the whole cast, expeccialy that young kiddo who was possessed by demons, the acting was totally perfect ... on the other hand writing ...idk that ending was so so. I was expecting more, but on  2 hours movie still amazing.

Thanks for others reccomendations, The Beauty Inside look really interesting to me, thank you. ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

Yin-Taiyo:

Thank you. I will. Have fun with your recommendations. I hope there are some you'll enjoy. :)

My heart is crying, I just finished Duel ... once again thanks for recomm, without you I would never found this gem (୨୧•͈ᴗ•͈)◞ᵗʱᵃᵑᵏઽ*♡

Maii:
I am currently watching The Untamed (after waiting in vain and finally to be able to join the bandwagon - kinda late though XD) and now I have been waiting in vain (again!)  for Extraordinary You, TharnType Series, Melting Me Softly, When Camelia Blooms and few ongoing series. 

Yeah that's the downside of waiting. You can watch all episodes in a row but you'll always be late compared to those who watched while the drama was airing. XD 

Evvy:
My heart is crying, I just finished Duel ... once again thanks for recomm, without you I would never found this gem (୨୧•͈ᴗ•͈)◞ᵗʱᵃᵑᵏઽ*♡

I'm so happy to hear that! ♡

For physcological

• Kazoku game
  • Liar game
  • Stranger
  • Death Note