Does anyone have any recommendations of bl dramas, psychological dramas or extra good dramas in general? Please give me also reasons why to watch. Thank u

For psychological I`d recommed a film, "Forgotten",  drama Stranger which is really interesting thriller and also my favourite, Prison Playbook. That`s it,  I hope you like it  if you haven`t seen it already :))

Person404:

For psychological I`d recommed a film, "Forgotten",  drama Stranger which is really interesting thriller and also my favourite, Prison Playbook. That`s it,  I hope you like it  if you haven`t seen it already :))

Thank you so much for recommendations, because of boredom I already watched Forgotten, even if I guessed the end it was sooo well made, director and actors did great job, thanks ^_^

There are a lot of new dramas out there that I'm sure would fit your description but I have yet to watch them. So here are some oldies but goldies.

The Untamed (new drama) - just started but the male leads are hot

The story of Yanxi Palace - extremely intelligent female lead outsmarts people in the palace

Story of Minglan - smart female lead and a great ending, also the side characters have their own story line

The Eternal Love 1 & 2 - cute historical and the romance scenes are to die for

Uncontrollably fond - sad but the romance is soooo good

Kill me Heal Me - great acting, has some humor to it

Secret - same leads as kill me heal me but

Princess Weiyoung - great if you want to binge-watch, good romance with male leads and side characters

Princess Silver - halfway through it, complicated but the costumes and acting are great

If you haven't noticed I'm a  historical Junkie lol

Maybe they can't be described as psychological but I can highly recommend this dramas from your Plan To Watch List: 

• Bad Guys (haven't completely watched it yet but I see why people like it) 
  • Duel (dark themed and really good once you get past the detective acting like a maniac-> few episodes)
  • Mad Dog (one of my favorites because of the cast and story)
 PerfectMistake:

There are a lot of new dramas out there that I'm sure would fit your description but I have yet to watch them. So here are some oldies but goldies.

The Untamed (new drama) - just started but the male leads are hot

The story of Yanxi Palace - extremely intelligent female lead outsmarts people in the palace

Story of Minglan - smart female lead and a great ending, also the side characters have their own story line

The Eternal Love 1 & 2 - cute historical and the romance scenes are to die for

Uncontrollably fond - sad but the romance is soooo good

Kill me Heal Me - great acting, has some humor to it

Secret - same leads as kill me heal me but

Princess Weiyoung - great if you want to binge-watch, good romance with male leads and side characters

Princess Silver - halfway through it, complicated but the costumes and acting are great

If you haven't noticed I'm a  historical Junkie lol

I feel so smoll now xD I haven't seen any historical drama yet ...except Kingdom. I started to watch The Untamed  this summer, but when I saw how many episodes is there...I prefer shorter ones, but The Untamed has many good reviews, but jesus 50 episodes xD 

Yin-Taiyo:

Maybe they can't be described as psychological but I can highly recommend this dramas from your Plan To Watch List: 

• Bad Guys (haven't completely watched it yet but I see why people like it) 
  • Duel (dark themed and really good once you get past the detective acting like a maniac-> few episodes)
  • Mad Dog (one of my favorites because of the cast and story)

ohh I added Mad Dog because of Woo Do Hwan after I watched Save Me where he did amazing job as everybody there ... so good to know that it's worth it. Also thanks for looking in to my chaotic watchlist and finding good ones xD I have such a mess there

Still, Life Goes On - one the best psychological dramas, it left a huge impression 

Eerie: Invisible Face  - psychological, gripping plot and music. I wish it had a special or smth

What Did You Eat Yesterday?   - realistic contemporary bl drama

Evvy:

ohh I added Mad Dog because of Woo Do Hwan after I watched Save Me where he did amazing job as everybody there ... so good to know that it's worth it. Also thanks for looking in to my chaotic watchlist and finding good ones xD I have such a mess there

In Mad Dog he plays such a loveable character. The rest of the cast is great too. You'll enjoy it for sure. :) 

Oh your list is not that messy. ^^ Mine is a bit smaller but that's just because I put the messy stuff in custom lists. XD

Yin-Taiyo:

In Mad Dog he plays such a loveable character. The rest of the cast is great too. You'll enjoy it for sure. :) 

Oh your list is not that messy. ^^ Mine is a bit smaller but that's just because I put the messy stuff in custom lists. XD

I watched episode and it looks really good, but by coincidence I gave chance to Duel and somehow I'm on third episode  xD

Evvy:

I watched episode and it looks really good, but by coincidence I gave chance to Duel and somehow I'm on third episode  xD

Haha, yeah the same happened to me too when I just wanted to "check out" Duel and if I would like it. I finished it within a few days. XD

acom:

Still, Life Goes On - one the best psychological dramas, it left a huge impression 

Eerie: Invisible Face  - psychological, gripping plot and music. I wish it had a special or smth

What Did You Eat Yesterday?   - realistic contemporary bl drama

I have never saw this ones. How can I missed What Did You Eat Yesterday? Thank you for all the recommendations, shortly I'll watch both psychological, they look quite interesting ᵗʱᵃᵑᵏઽ*♡

Yin-Taiyo:

Haha, yeah the same happened to me too when I just wanted to "check out" Duel and if I would like it. I finished it within a few days. XD

at least it's finished ...thanks god. Currently everything else what I'm watching is on-going ...and it's killing me, especially Extraordinary you which is totally adorable and funny at the beginning but with catchy plot

Evvy:

at least it's finished ...thanks god. Currently everything else what I'm watching is on-going ...and it's killing me, especially Extraordinary you which is totally adorable and funny at the beginning but with catchy plot

I tend to start dramas when they finished airing because I'm not the patient type when it comes to waiting for the next episode. ^^ 

Right now I'm watching Healer with Hwarang in tow to spend my time while waiting for dramas like Extraordinary You or Melting Me Softly. XD

I'm glad when I find series which finished airing, so blessed feeling. Hwarang is totally hilarious, I watched it some time ago and I really liked it even I didn't finish it, I got stucked somewhere in seventh episode xD