Looking for something where the characters get together in the very end. I am really into the way the couple get together so I would like this phase to be very long filled with cute moments.
Don't know if you've tried these, but if so I'll just apologize beforehand...Some cute, some dramatic moments Delightful Girl, Choon Hyang Spring Waltz ISWAK Prince Turns to Frog or Save the Last Dance for Me Rooftop Prince My Little Bride Kimi wa Petto My Princess Goong
I never realized what a real slow romance is., until I watched In Time with You. Still, I loved it because every couple moments are so worthwhile. :) Try it.
Monstar, which is currently airing. It's cute and God they're very slow to realize their feelings.
u should watch the epi ten so sweet they walk back and fourth... watch Dating Cyrano Agency... they just aired the last epi last week...
MeiLi wrote: Monstar, which is currently airing. It's cute and God they're very slow to realize their feelings.

yup watching it every week loving this show so much. Mostly becuase of sun woo and kim nana though.
Rich Man Poor Woman is a very good drama where the characters don't get together until the very end. :)
Goong Goong S Itazura na Kiss- Love in Tokyo, Playful Kiss It started with a Kiss and They kiss again Sweet 18
cheza7307 wrote:
Itazura na Kiss- Love in Tokyo,
Playful Kiss
It started with a Kiss and They kiss again

same story from same writer thought =)
but I recommend the new one, Itazura na Kiss Love in Tokyo. It's very sweet and cute.