Is there an asian romance drama where the main girl doesn't trust guys or she is afraid of them. Or she has social-phobia or she is extremely shy. Because of this she is always shy, nervous and panics around them. I don't want her to fall in love with main guy before he does. He should be the one who is falling in love first. The language of the drama doesn't matter to me.

=> I saw "Flower Boy Next Door" and "Heart to Heart" so please don't recommend these. 

* English isn't my first language. Sorry for the mistakes *

Thank You!

Maybe MARS , the FL is very shy and timid and is afraid of guys (she has a good reason to). But its not a lighthearted romcom, its very dramatic that deals with heavy topics. If you have nothing against that and if you have nothing against  that it's a oldie, then I totally recommend this drama :) the leads have great chemistry and there is lots of passion between them (no fake kisses lol) 

Definitely:

MARS - fits perfectly with what you're looking for, but since it's a popular older drama you might have already seen it. I checked your list, but you've got only 2 dramas listed on there. 

Maybe:

Behind Your Smile  - she's a very trusting & sheltered girl. She's shy around the ml because she doesn't quite know what to make of him. He can be a bit harsh with her (he has a good reason) so that sometimes makes her shy away from him even more.

The Masked Lover - features twin sisters (played by same actress), one of whom is very shy and is a little scared of the ml at first. She is the FL & his love interest, not her more outgoing twin. 

Left Ear - movie, fl is a very shy & somewhat of a wallflower. She's deaf in one ear & this makes her a bit self-conscious & shy around men in general, but esp the boy she has a crush on in high school. This isn't a pure, straightforward romance, however. It's more of a coming of age drama film.