Something similar to Ha Kyung and Nam Soon (which is sadly never happened) from School 2013 or Eungi and Maru from Innocent Man. The female lead must be proud, confident, a little bully, and full of herself. The failed versions of 'arrogant' female lead would be Take Care of The Young Lady and Couple or Trouble where the female leads don't even have any common sense, let alone brain, to back up their aggressive personality, which make them simply unlikable and unrelatable. And what I mean by 'quiet' male lead: doesn't talk much, every words that come from his mouth is direct and effective, rarely fail to keeps his cool, looks 'nice' and harmless all the time yet no one ever knows what he's actually thinking and what he's capable off. Thank you :D.
This is one of my favourite drama tropes :D My recs are Soratobu Kouhoushitsu (especially this!) and Zenkai Girl. Both feature Aragaki Yui as lead, but I promise it's a coincidence :P Edit to add: the guys might not feature your whole criteria, but they both nice and especially quiet.
Orange Days! The heroine Sæ is spunky and direct, while hero Kai is more laid back in a non-pushover kind of way. I love this guy! :-)
PrettyCarEye wrote: Orange Days!

The heroine Sæ is spunky and direct, while hero Kai is more laid back in a non-pushover kind of way. I love this guy! :-)

Yeees! :) I second this! Orange Days is the only drama that I've watched so far that fits your criteria, it's perhaps not a 100% match , but like PrettyCarEye said, Sae is pretty much exactly what you're looking for, or at least that was my thought when I read your post. :)
Orange Days indeed. Definitely. :) And maybe "Dream High" too. First one though, not the second one. And have you tried "My Sassy Girl", it's a movie, but definitely fits your criteria :D
Hi my sweetheart (taiwanese) Female lead is arrogant and bully quiet male lead and gradually fall in love. Though half way through the female is rather sweet and caring.