I forgot about Smile You! That is a great family drama.
Dalja's Spring What's Up
Thanks all !! Has anyone seen Jumong?
I give my vote to Salaryman also, great drama!!
how about goong or faith, i love these dramas
I've seen Jumong already and it's one of my favorites historical dramas. I think it fits the criteria of your drama quests. It is packed with actions, outstanding fights, suspense etc ... There is light romance however, the drama mainly focuses in Jumong's life, how is character changes throughout the course of the drama so forth and so on... Thus, give it a try.
autumn's concerto is the best thing in your ptw and i can see that u like melos so how about bad guy still autumn's concerto's a better choice just watch
My husband watched Jumong and loved it.. As for your PTW list I would rec. Whats Up and The Kingdom of the Winds.. Not on your list but worth mentioning, and not knowing if you like music in your drama's.. I would rec. Special Affairs Team TEN, Shut Up:Flower Boy Band, Rock Rock Rock, all 3 seasons of God's Quiz, and Vampire Prosecutor 2.
I just went through your list but you watched all the dramas i wanted to recommend :) what about five fingers? i really enjoyed it and the romance part is pretty unimportant
I hear your voice (amazing) Gu family book Queen In hyuns man (Similar to rooftop prince a bit different though worth watching) My girlfriend is gumiho Dream high (Your drama list only has dream high 2 you should watch the 1st one, it's better IMO) You're beautiful (Gender Bender) Absolute boyfriend (Taiwanese/ about a robot boyfriend) Boys before flowers Flower boy ramyun shop