-winnie- wrote: Hiya! From your list I would choose Salaryman (I'm about to start it myself and heard great things about it). For movie: Memories of Murder :)

Suprised you didn't recommend Mother and Queen's classroom since you have them in your top 5 list. I have them in my PTW list too.
Even I dont like city hunter
If I may pop in: I looked at your PTW list and Queen of Office is pretty good. Yeah, it's got some romance but it's pretty subdued compared to a lot of K-dramas. It's like a workplace drama that (eventually) incorporates a romantic angle rather than the other way around.

P.S. I also was kinda bored with City Hunter, though I did manage to watch all of it.
P.P.S. ...but I Hear Your Voice is awesome, imo.
lifewish wrote: oh wow, I can't help you then.

my best drama city hunter and to the beautiful you
You really need to watch Memories of Murder from your PTW list. :)

And I would strongly recommend Special Affairs TEN, both 2 seasons.

http://mydramalist.com/korean-drama/3070/special-affairs-team-ten
Autumn's Concerto - I really liked it<3
Cracking recommendations! thank you guys!!!!!!<3
Lol, I was going to recommend I Hear Your Voice...but yeah. If you like family you should try out Kazoku Game. White Christmas was a really good drama you should watch it. King2Hearts, even though it has romance in it has action and suspense in it.
I looked at your ptw list and I recommend Gu Family Book. :-)
Well, if you korean historical drama then you should try Iljimae or the moon that embraces the sun or The princess' man. If you would like it to be modern then how about king 2hearts or shining inheritance or my girlfriend is a gumiho???? i hope these answers are somehow a help to you!
actually, now that i looked at your profile, knowing that you admire han hyo joo then why dont you try dong yi or shining inheritance???
If you enjoy japanese dramas what about Lucky Seven? (def has awesome fighting scenes) ^^ And OMG! You watched Thank You?!?!? TT^TT Such a sad and good drama
Family drama I would recommend-> Smile you, King of baking kim tak goo, shinning inheritance. Action: Gu family book, A tree with deep roots (Action historical),Jumong (Action historical) Queen seon duk, Little girl k, king 2 hearts, The bridal mask, time between dog and wolf. Other-> Queen inhyun's man, shark, that winter the wind blows, innocent man, A man's story.
looks like u already got lot on recom list here..if at u missed the below: Creating destiny ..one good family drama n romance z not overboard! When its at night .. is another one kinda detective oriented - Idk how to explain the genre of this Action- Fugitive plan B came on top of my head ?