Hi! I finished Heartless City recently and after that I've had a hard time thinking what drama I should watch next, And I'm still debating. So if you can recommend me a GREAT drama you've watched or from my PTW list, I would be thankful! But remember, I'm not ready to watch dramas (yet) such as I hear your voice and Tonbi. Please help me! Thank you :)
without looking at your list.. City Hunter
lifewish wrote: without looking at your list.. City Hunter

haha I've watched 3 eps of it and... Dropped it lol :)
try Cyrano dating Agency the drama not movie or u can watch the movie too if u want.. u can watch this movie if u want my PS Partner or my wife is a gangster 3 i know its all movie and its break ur chain of focusing on drama lol or go for Boys over Flower ;) or Arang and the magistrate
Rascal wrote: haha I've watched 3 eps of it and... Dropped it lol :)

oh wow, I can't help you then.
Rascal wrote: But remember, I'm not ready to watch dramas (yet) such as I hear your voice and Tonbi.

But why are you not watching I Hear Your Voice, if there's one drama you absolutely have to watch it's IHYV, just why are you doing this to yourself, really ಠ_ಠ Waaaaaaaatch iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

But from that list, I'm currently watching What's Up and it's really good so far (but I'm only at episode 8).
Ej101 wrote: try Cyrano dating Agency the drama not movie or u can watch the movie too if u want..

u can watch this movie if u want my PS Partner
or my wife is a gangster 3 i know its all movie and its break ur chain of focusing on drama lol

or go for Boys over Flower ;)

I don't like romance tbh so my fav genres are family, action,suspense and these things
lifewish wrote: oh wow, I can't help you then.

i dont like city hunter too sorry lifewish
Ej101 wrote: i dont like city hunter too sorry lifewish

bunch of crazy people in this thread.. everyone has seriously gone insane
nytwp wrote: But why are you not watching I Hear Your Voice, if there's one drama you absolutely have to watch it's IHYV, just why are you doing this to yourself, really ಠ_ಠ Waaaaaaaatch iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

But from that list, I'm currently watching What's Up and it's really good so far (but I'm only at episode 8).

I'm not interested in the story and i don't like the pairing of Lee bo young and lee jong suk
If you want happy pick Coffee Prince and Reply 1997 back up. If you want melo then watch Bara no nai Hanaya. If you want more mature comedy watch A Gentlemans Dignity. All are already completed and great, some just need a second chance.
lifewish wrote: bunch of crazy people in this thread.. everyone has seriously gone insane

It's not good mate. accept it :)
I recommend I hear your voice. Even though you might not like the couple, you'll see how their chemistry unfolds throughout the drama. The storyline is really gripping and there isn't a single boring moment! I just finished watching it and I give it a 10/10 Another drama I recommend is Gu Family Book. These two dramas are in my top 5! I admit at first the historical genre didnt interest me that much but this drama actually made me LOVE them. It's got the right balance of everything in it. After watching 1 episode of it you'll understand why it's one of the best dramas. Sorry if this sounded really weird lol but its truly what i think of them.
xTenshiAi wrote: I recommend I hear your voice. Even though you might not like the couple, you'll see how their chemistry unfolds throughout the drama. The storyline is really gripping and there isn't a single boring moment! I just finished watching it and I give it a 10/10

Another drama I recommend is Gu Family Book. These two dramas are in my top 5! I admit at first the historical genre didnt interest me that much but this drama actually made me LOVE them. It's got the right balance of everything in it. After watching 1 episode of it you'll understand why it's one of the best dramas.

Sorry if this sounded really weird lol but its truly what i think of them

I'm also thinking of gu family book, i just hope that the romance isn't over the limit.
Rascal wrote: I don't like romance tbh so my fav genres are family, action,suspense and these things

http://mydramalist.com/korean-drama/545/bad-family
http://mydramalist.com/japanese-drama/4621/beautiful-rain

http://mydramalist.com/korean-drama/2989/fermentation-family
FUGITIVE PLAN B
if this still won't work... im speechless...