I hate trying to find a drama to watch so I am looking for something that will last me a while. Below are shows that I have watched. The only thing that I do not really want to watch is shows that look like ajummas (however you spell that) are the main character. There are a lot of daily dramas/longer dramas that I think I would like but most are not eng subbed so hopefully the ones recommended actually have eng subs :/ Likable or Not Pure 19 Unstoppable High Kick Temptation of Wife Jumong Yi San Dae Jang Geum (Jewel in the Palace) My Too Perfect Sons (The Sons of Sol Pharmacy House) Sea God Legend of the Condor Heroes 2008 Hoping for 100+ episodes but 50 is okay...
Monstar
my girlfriend is gumiho
sign
money warfare
chaser
i summon u gold
Arang and the magistrate
athena goddess of war
dating cyrano agency
the queen classroom
fugitive plan B
I do I do
the family book of GU
may queen
Boss 1&2[j/drama]
vampire prosecutor 1&2
hero
priceless
fermentation family
special affairs team ten 1&2
bloody monday j/drama 1&2
Ok Jung live and love
Dongyi
that winter the wind blows
full house [ 1 of my fave]
kingdom of the winds
thorn birds
oh my lady
Ej101 wrote: Monstar
my girlfriend is gumiho
sign
money warfare
chaser
i summon u gold
Arang and the magistrate
athena goddess of war
dating cyrano agency
the queen classroom
fugitive plan B
I do I do
the family book of GU
may queen
Boss 1&2[j/drama]
vampire prosecutor 1&2
hero
priceless
fermentation family
special affairs team ten 1&2
bloody monday j/drama 1&2
Ok Jung live and love
Dongyi
that winter the wind blows
full house [ 1 of my fave]
kingdom of the winds
thorn birds
oh my lady

LMAO, did you even read what she wrote, none of these dramas expect " summon you gold "have more than 50 episdoes

here are my recommendations

Love, Now
My Precious You
Smile, Mom
pink lipstick
two fathers
Watch ''Shut up, family''
Have you watched Family Honor? Long drama is not exactly my cup of tea, but I did enjoy Family Honor very much.

http://www.mydramalist.com/korean-drama/1125/familys-honor
" New Tales of Gisaeng", "Family Honor" & " unexpected you" my favorite long drama :D

For long dramas, I'm currently watching Gu Am Heo Joon ( it's very interesting if you like historical dramas) and Crazy love, but I fear the last one could fall into your "ajumma" show ^^ (I like the strong resolution of the female lead).
im not big expert on long drama but does k-drama usually tend to have interesting story plot and twist when they over 50+ ? the only one i ever heard its from Taiwan drama called "love" which is 100+ over.the only longest drama closest to 100 i ever watch is 2010's three kingdom
I think it depends of the drama. There are some that have one big story with a lot of secrets/ bad things happening to the lead for the first half of the show, then it begins to change, like you said. Others tells the life of one or multiple character with multiple plot and twist along the show (a lot of historical drama do that). Lately, I tried to watch Yellow boots but it seems to fall in the first kind of long drama. It made me a little discouraged... ^^
For 100+ eps dramas i recommend: Jolly Widows, Smile Dong Hae, Sweet Palpitations, they're all kbs dramas so you can find them with hardsubbs by kbs world ;)
Try smile dong-hae (150+), you who rolled in unexpectedly (50+), or ojakgyo brothers (50+).
You Are My Destiny and Unstoppable High Kick are quite long. :)
Smile You - 45 ep
it might not be that long, but it's a great family drama.

Ojakgyo Brothers - 58
also a really good family drama, but not as good as Smile You in my opinion.

As for the longer ones:

Yellow Boots - 108 ep
I'm currently watching this one. It's a revenge drama and I've heard that it's one of the best, with a perfect ending.

Pink Lipstick - 150 ep
This one is also a revenge drama. I've not watched it myself, but I've heard that it's great. People seem to like Yellow Boots better though.
I would MOST definitely recommend these dramas: My daughter Seo Yeong (family/drama/comedy/romance/melo) Smile, you (Comedy/Family/Lot of Romance) Pink Lipstick (Revenge/Drama/Romance - this is the best revenge drama. Though the leading lady is a mom. But she's very young and beautiful. I LOVE her.) Ojakgyo brothers (Comedy/Family/Drama/Romance) These are all my favorite long dramas. I could watch them over and over again. The best. The characters aren't ajummas at all. And they are all over 50 episode. Some are about 100 episode. Every episode is really good.
High Kick Through the Roof, Unexpected You, Giant, East of Eden, Cheer Up Mr Kim, I Summon You, Gold, A Good Day for the Wind to Blow, Be Strong Geum Soon :)