Hi all.

I am looking a for a love story with real characters and believable setup.It should have original feel to it.

Please let me know your suggestions.

Thanks a lot.

Often the sort of love lines you describe are found in secondary pairings. Two that come to mind are in Miss Korea and Be Melodramatic. There are some low-key love stories that seem quite credible, they often don't end with "happy ever after" or even with the leads a clear couple - A Sharply Graceful Girl would be one example, Hayako Sensei another. You might also enjoy checking out Le Coup de Foudre - it seems quite formulaic in some ways but is apparently based on the writer's own life, the female lead character has the writer's own name.

I forgot to include Yeah, That's How It Is - the depiction of an older middle-aged bachelor falling in love for the first time was one of many highlights of that underwatched show.

Hmm I feel like this might be kind of subjective, but I’ll give it a shot. 

20th Century Boy and Girl- a guy and girl who liked each other as kids reunite as adults. I thought the way they portrayed the awkwardness was somewhat realistic, and the way they tried to handle their remaining attraction for each other.

Fight for my way- once again, childhood friends dealing with their romantic feelings for each other. It’s scary to think about making the leap to a romantic relationship with someone you’ve known forever, because what if it doesn’t work out? Then you’re losing a friend, so wouldn’t it be safer to just not do anything? 

Something in the rain - okay, give this one up like halfway because the mom drama is too much, but the first 8 episodes or so are a great building up of this romantic relationship between a woman and her younger brother’s friend. The attraction and internal conflicts seem very authentic. I think the cinematography and music really contribute well to this. 

The love story in Feel Good To Die is original and credible despite the fantasy element with a time loop.

COME AND HUG ME

THIRTY BUT SEVENTEEN

A POEM A DAY

THAT WINTER THE BLOWS

THE SMILE HAS LEFT YOUR EYES 

• A Poem a Day
  • Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo
  • Coffee Prince (old but this one will always feel original / special)

Bonus:

• My Mister - I personally didn't view it as a romance, but many people do. The characters are very real and it definitely feels original.