Hi! Im looking for Korean family dramas similiar to Lee Soon Shin Is The Best. With - likable female main lead - different family and love stories (Like in Lee Soon Shin, so many people have their own story) - fighting parents, cheating, divorcing, betrayal and many secrets and The family of the main lead has to be a likable family, a family like mine and yours, not any rich scheming family, but ver nice and has to face many differents and struggles. Hope you guys know what I mean ^^
I second ojakgyo brothers its really good and there are 4 love stories since its about 4 brothers also smile you is really cute and has 2 love stories
I second "Family Honor", try too "New Tales of Gisaeng" and "100 years inheritance".
I am not watching You're The Best Lee Soo Shin but I would recommend "I Summon You, Gold", it fits your description.
Thank you so much everybody for your effort, I appreciate it! :) Id like to start with Okjakgyo Brothers cuz its what the most of you have recommandet me. But is it only THIS one (Okjagyo) family or are their also other families in this drama? :)
I definitely second Unexpected You

You'll find everything you're looking for in it. It's really good.
Masquerade wrote: Thank you so much everybody for your effort, I appreciate it! :)
Id like to start with Okjakgyo Brothers cuz its what the most of you have recommandet me.
But is it only THIS one (Okjagyo) family or are their also other families in this drama? :)

The show is about the 4 brothers, their individual personal lives & their parents. There are other families involved, but only in a supporting capacity, not as the focus of any of the story arcs. There's a lot there to keep you interested & entertained, don't worry. I hope you understand what I mean. I'm not good at explaining things when I'm hungry & tired, both of which I am now since I just got in from work! :)
I just finished Three Brothers and it has almost everything you are asking for, but the "likable female lead". There isn't a female lead per se in this drama, since each one of the characters have their own time to "shine" if you know what I mean. And, you're going to hate them and love them, because they change as the drama goes on.
Also, the main focus of this drama is the family of the three brothers, but the parents of the spouses are important too.

I like Smile, You too. This one has a likeable female lead, and it has two famliles that end up leaving together and this brings them problems and bleble :P