Some thing like My Name is Kim Sam Soon. Only happy ending romance comedies please
What's Up Fox?. Although, really, when talking about looks it's really subjective.
I just want to see a drama with a regular looking girl lead instead of the glamorous stars we usually see in drama
Thisguy2011 wrote: I just want to see a drama with a regular looking girl lead instead of the glamorous stars we usually see in drama

Okay, got it.

I didn't realize you watched What's Up Fox? Maybe I should have checked out your list.

Try Protect The Boss.
I Love Lee Tae Rim, Stand Up!!, and Stars Falling From the Sky Second Protect the Boss -Actresses u might like Lee Young Ah - played major roles, not main, in Iljimae and King of Baking. Choi Kang Hee - Protect the Boss, 7th grade Civil Servant
Uhm what do you think of Jung Rye Won? I'd say she's pretty but not like stunningly beautiful...She did Princess Ja Myung Go & King Of Dramas?
Smiling Pasta!
You mean not sophisticated-looking heroine in a drama? Then try Pasta. It's a rom-com with a happy ending.

I'll also recommend Last Cinderella.
Attic Cat Flower Boy Ramyun Shop I Need Romance
The Master's Sun...it's currently ending so I don't know if it's a happy ending or not.
Invincible Lee Pyung Kang Pasta The Greatest Love
Maybe The Master's Sun (still airing)?

She doesn't look bad, but I sure wouldn't describe her as glamorous. But I have the feeling she will get a make-over later on. Anyway, in the eps. so far she's no shining beauty.
Down With Love - i think Ella Chen is pretty average Manny