Basically, I really want to watch more dramas where male lead can't forget his first love, she's either dead, she left him, married someone else aand he's still not over her. 

That's why he thinks he couldn't love someone else. Makes it kinda hard for heroine to make his way into his heart.

Also, I'd appreciate if the couple didn't end up together quickly, not in just half of the drama. I want to go through some angst for more than half of the drama.

Or someone who's divorced and still cant forget his wife who either died or divorced him. 

And yes, please, recommend me drama which doesn't give me second lead syndrome...I won't watch it otherwise!

I have already passed on not watching some good dramas be cause I can't handle second lead syndrome.  (Eg. Go back couple, My Girl)

Better, if you don't remember any dramas of my taste, recommend me something which doesn't have second lead or where the second lead doesn't break my heart thoughout the whole episode. 

Example- (Dramas I watched, recommend me like them only)

Prime Minister and I 

Rich Man, Poor Woman 

My name is Kim Sam Soon

Master's Sun 

Wedding(2005)

Coffee Prince 

Warm and Cozy 

Another Miss Oh

Fated to love you 

Goong 

Moorim School

Love 911

Lie to me 

Le jun Kai 

I know its hard to recommend but still, give me something to watch please! I keep on dropping dramas that others loved so much, continuously!

Hello, I'm not sure if any of these will help. Some are tagged with second chance or have to do with knowing each other younger and meeting again. I don't recall experiencing Second Male Lead Syndrome on any of these except maybe one or two, but I also recall feeling like maybe I was the only one that did, so maybe you won't. Also, some of these I've watched so long ago that I don't remember how far into the drama it was until the couple got together, but I am sure a couple of them are definitely slow-burn. So don't rely on any of them for the pace of the romance and maybe just go with if the descriptions sound interesting or not. And yes, I have watched all of them, in case you were wondering, but I can't guarantee if they are any good or not.

My Strange Hero

Angel's Last Mission: Love

Ho Goo's Love

Hello Again!

49 Days

Love With Flaws

Your House Helper

Kill Me, Heal Me

Thirty But Seventeen

Chocolate

My Love Eun Dong

If someone else sees this, and I'm wrong in the second chance thing or second male lead syndrome thing, then please correct me!

thank you very much @NoirRoseHeart for all these recommendations!

I have already seen half of them already. Also, I didn't find any drama in your list where male lead has lost first love, or second chance love like then one I wanted to be recommedend...

Maybe they have second chance tags for different reason.

Anyway, thanks for recommending. I'll try to watch the rest soon. 

When My Love Blooms, which just started airing, seems to match what you're looking for. But I don't know if it will have any second lead syndrome.

• Fin me in Your Memory (on going drama)
  • Because its my first life
  • What planet are you from
  • Wonderful Life
  • Lovers in Prague 
  • Thank you
  • Secret
  • My Spring Days (tragic end). 
  • 15 years of migratory birds (tragic end
  • Koi wa Tsuzuku yo Dokomademo
  • Sunny Happiness
  • Drunken to Love You
  • Inborn Pair
  • Love Now
  • Smiling Past
  • Padiwarada
  • Kleun Cheewit
  • Ngao Asoke
  • My lovely Girl
  • Pure 19
  • Scholar who walks at night
  • Lee soon shin is the best
  • Smile you
 Czakhareina:
  • Fin me in Your Memory (on going drama)
  • Because its my first life
  • What planet are you from
  • Wonderful Life
  • Lovers in Prague 
  • Thank you
  • Secret
  • My Spring Days (tragic end). 
  • 15 years of migratory birds (tragic end
  • Koi wa Tsuzuku yo Dokomademo
  • Sunny Happiness
  • Drunken to Love You
  • Inborn Pair
  • Love Now
  • Smiling Past
  • Padiwarada
  • Kleun Cheewit
  • Ngao Asoke
  • My lovely Girl
  • Pure 19
  • Scholar who walks at night
  • Lee soon shin is the best
  • Smile you

Omg so much recommendations! Thanks a lot! I'll watch them one by one, take my all time. Really thanks!

Okay. Sorry if I put some you already saw, I looked at your watchlist and tried to put ones not on it. Though, after I posted them, I thought that some weren't angsty enough. Lol. Though I thought for sure My Love Eun Dong would be a perfect recommendation because that one tore my heart out, unless that is one of the ones you already saw....

Little Cherry:

Omg so much recommendations! Thanks a lot! I'll watch them one by one, take my all time. Really thanks!

Happy watching, though if you had to start somewhere, definitely check out first:

•  what Planet are you from
  • Padiwarada
  • Kleun Cheewit
  • Drunken to Love you
  • Find Me on your memory - but this one has 6 Episodes more to go

Hahaha this is also my type of drama lol (except the second lead syndrome part. love me some good love triangle sometimes hehehe). 

Love love love also that you have watched Wedding (2005). Never really have met someone who had watched it also.

Anywayyy here are some of my reco:

- Princess Hours

-Cunning Single Lady 

-Full House

-Crazy little thing called love (not a kdrama but a thai movie but worth it)

-Fated to love you

-Cinderella and the four knights

-Emergency Couple

-Summer Scent

-Hi Bye Mama 

-Hotel del luna

-My secret hotel

-Operation Proposal

-Save the last dance for me

-We broke up (web drama)

-Flower ever after (web drama) 

-Which star are you from

*there are also a lot kmovies about this if you'd like some reco let me know :)

WHERE THE LOST ONES GO
COME AND HUG ME
MY LOVE EUN DONG
MY SUNSHINE
WHEN MY LOVE BLOOMS
HERE TO HEART
MISSING YOU