Really really early. And the girl just doesn't get it. Maybe she has self worth issues or just considers herself to plain. I already watched Kimi ni todoki. And no sad or up in the air endings. Also I'm watching Down With Love but is there any other drama where the lead pretends to be a lesbian I've seen plenty where the guy pretends to be gay. Note Lesbian not crossed dressed as a guy.
Oh i just thought of another possibility. Maybe the girl just isn't interested
Baby-faced Beauty - love how Choi Daniel's character is so upfront and honest about his feelings but she's insecure about the age gap
Reply 1997 - he even plants one on her, but she doesn't get it -_- DENSE
I Hear Your Voice
Secret Garden - falls in love with her from ep.1
And its an age gap. Thanks
Guy was way too despicable so i dropped it in the second episode
When a man's in love is really good actually and there's a 12 years age gap and a great story line c;
Thisguy2011 wrote: Really really early. And the girl just doesn't get it. Maybe she has self worth issues or just considers herself to plain. I already watched Kimi ni todoki. And no sad or up in the air endings. Also I'm watching Down With Love but is there any other drama where the lead pretends to be a lesbian I've seen plenty where the guy pretends to be gay. Note Lesbian not crossed dressed as a guy.

Thisguy2011 wrote: Oh i just thought of another possibility. Maybe the girl just isn't interested

Hmmm... So you're looking for a male lead who is the typical rich guy who is fabulous in every way or then younger than the female lead?
And the girl who is somewhat dumb, poor, older, not interested and/or has issues?

I'd say:

- Dal Ja's Spring ~ It might not fill all the ones above but it's an age gap drama.
The side stories are really great as well.
- Me Too, Flower! ~ I think this might be the one you're looking for. The female lead is: poor, not interested, older and has some issues as well.
- Can You Hear My Heart ~ This actually is perfect and I'd say it's definitely worth watching. Totally worth all 30 episodes.
- May Queen ~ I'd say this one is really great as well. Worth the 38 episodes it has.
- Flower Boy Next Door ~ You might want to try this one as well.
I just can't get into Dal Ja's Spring no matter how many times I tried. It even has Chea Rim from Oh my lady in it. Which was one of my first dramas so I tried The other and i just can't get into it. Same with flower boy next door. I did kinda like the ramen chop but I hated the lead guy. The guy from baby face beuty kind of reminds me of him so i dropped that one too. But Me Too Flower sounds like what I'm looking for thanks. The other one sounds like to much drama and May Queen looks ocultish so I'll Pass Thanks for the recs
whateverkris wrote: When a man's in love is really good actually and there's a 12 years age gap and a great story line c;

12 year age gaps are wonderful but i stick to comedies thanks for the rec
The Greatest Love has a girl in it who isn't very keen on the main lead and it's pretty funny! Cha Seung Won is ridiculous in it, but really enjoyable :) Protect the Boss has the lead male falling in love with the lead girl fairly quickly, and she isn't interested at first. Though, I wouldn't necessarily call Ji Sung's character "cool" necessarily :p