hi there i've just finished I hear ur voice it's amazing I don't know what to watch next I want comedy or romance Korean drama . no melodrama or sad end at all can u recommend somthing to watch thx in advance :)
i would recommend city hall with kim sun ahh and cha song won .. in its synopsis it is described as a political drama but its sooo funny and romantic!! i highly recommend it :)
ROSE_NADAL wrote: hi there i've just finished I hear ur voice it's amazing
I don't know what to watch next
I want comedy or romance drama . no melodrama or sad end at all can u recommend somthing to watch
thx in advance :)

The Master's Sun is suggested
All About My Romance -- I thought it was really funny. Liked the lead couple a lot.

Delightful Girl Choon-hyang -- A lot of comedy. It's an older drama, but still good.

Answer Me, 1997 -- This is on my PTW list, so I can't say for sure. A lot of people like this, though, and might be worth a shot.
Another vote for Master's Sun :)
I would also say Master's Sun unless you don't want to watch a drama which is currently airing. If so I would say Reply 1997 :)
I recommend My Girlfriend is a Gumiho,Flower Boy Next Door :)
thx everyone many votes for master's sun but it's airing I'll wait until its complete I hate waiting .
ricky wrote: All About My Romance -- I thought it was really funny. Liked the lead couple a lot.

Delightful Girl Choon-hyang -- A lot of comedy. It's an older drama, but still good.

Answer Me, 1997 -- This is on my PTW list, so I can't say for sure. A lot of people like this, though, and might be worth a shot.

meilutyte wrote: masters sun

HeidiLyon wrote: Another vote for Master's Sun :)

squishy8i8 wrote: I would also say Master's Sun unless you don't want to watch a drama which is currently airing.
If so I would say Reply 1997 :)

lavender_secret wrote: I recommend My Girlfriend is a Gumiho,Flower Boy Next Door :)

thx alot :)
Although The Greatest Love wasn't a complete hit for me it sure made me laugh my a$$ off.
If you're looking for something with super spanking chemistry and something that will make you laugh your ass off and cry your eyes out (in some episodes only, relax it's not a tragedy show, in fact you'll laught a 1,000,000 times more than you cry ^^), Secret Garden is perfect! I really recommend it! Watched it by chance and was glued to the tv for days! It' sbeautiful and comical, with incredible chemistry and kisses betweenn the leads! I also recommend Flower Boy Ramyun Shop! It's also really really funny and I love the chemistry between the leads! Of course, Secret Garden is the better :P