Any drama where divorced or separated (didn't file divorce application) couple reunite?

I stumbled upon this trope now i cant get out.

the ones i've seen is,

• emergency couple
  • my secret hotel
  • cunning single lady
  • paradise farm (not that likeable tbh)
  • go back couple
  • on  the wings of love

Any language and any length would do. i would be glad if you could recommend something japanese with this trope. i have only seen kdramas with this trope . i hope to see other asian dramas with this trope too !!

You've mostly seen everything I was gonna recommend. But still, I remember some dramas that has this troupe you like.

Special Labor Inspector Mr. Jo 

Live (Here they're in the process of getting divorced at any cost)

My wife is having an affair (Here too, they're in the process of getting divorced)

I have a lover   Korean drama. 

Special Labor Inspector Mr. Jo  +1

Familiar Wife, It is not a divorce but He time travels and makes it as thought he never married the FL.

I see most of the ones I would mention are mentioned already, except:

Fated to Love You - in that drama the couple gets married and divorced in the first half and finds their way back together in the second half of the show

The Wind Blows! I think this drama fits well with what you are looking for.

Do-hoon divorced Soo-jin when he learned that he had Alzheimer. They meet again five years later and Soo-jin learned the reason that lead to the divorce back then. 

• Single Wife
  • Beautiful Love, wonderful Life - i dont root for cheaters, but this one I rooted for that guy. 
  • Pheonix / Firebird - totally rooted for the SML here
  • My Daughter Sooyoung - kinda, toward the end
  • Not married, separated lovers / ex-lovers:
    • My Sunshine
    • Discovery of Romance
    • I need romance
    • Wild chives and Soy bean Soup: 12 years promise

the currently airing kbs weekend drama once again seems to be going in that route. 

snakeu:

the currently airing kbs weekend drama once again seems to be going in that route. 

I totally recommend this one too!

The K-drama Can't Lose (2011) is about two lawyers that face marriage difficulties a year into their marriage and find their way back together.