iDrama LOVES TKEM :

JUGGLERS

FAIRYLAND LOVERS

RADIO ROMANCE 

EVERYONE WANTS TO MEET YOU  

Thanks for the recommendations!  Just started Everyone Wants to Meet You because of your recommendation and because I like the actor that plays the ML.  Shallow comment, but what the heck did they do to his hair?  That haircut is atrocious, lol.

Bluekitchen:

I'll Come to You When The Weather is Fine. The ML is inherently kind and gentle, but is introvert/loner who pushes people away. The drama has him slowly come out of his shell. And oh my goodness,  Seo Kang Joon's eyes!!!

A Poem a Day. The ML has trauma from a past breakup, but slowly opens up because of the FL's kindness and warmth . When he finally smiles, your heart melts.

Thanks!  Seo Kang Joon's eyes are indeed a sight to behold.  I know he's polarizing, but I happen to think he's a talented actor.  I'm also a fan of the FL, so I might check it out.  The premise seems a bit slow. 

As for a Poem a Day, it wasn't on my radar until know.  I'll def watch the trailer.  If the ML you refer to is Lee Joon Hyuk, then I totally see it.  He's so handsome that he seems like he'd be cold, but there is such a gentleness about him in behind the scenes videos and interviews.  He seems so kind which is so contrary to what you'd expect (at least, what dramas would have you expect when you see a tall handsome guy).

@Dramalover203  Wow what a comprehensive list!  Thanks.  Continuing to be surprised by how many Kdramas I've already watched.    But I haven't seen any of the Cdramas on your list, nor have I seen the Taiwanese, Japanese, or Thai dramas.  I think I'l start with some Cdramas, as I have trouble getting into Jdramas, and Thai dramas sometimes leave me wanting to pull out my hair for various reasons (lol).   But maybe I'll take the leap and try Todome no Kiss because the ML is Kento Yamazaki  =)

CChai:

Definitely the smile has left your eyes

Yep, exactly what I'm looking for!  I've seen it though =)

Table122000:

Sm:)le

About Is Love

I've seen About is Love.   Liked it, although kind of wanted someone to knock some sense into ML at the beginning.   Never seen   Sm;)le though-- thanks for the rec!  I'll check it out. 

Omg, how did i forget that I've watched Bloody Romance.  Hahaha.  Went to look it up, and was like, this synopsis is so familiar.....wait.... oh yeah.  I  liked it.  But clearly the title wasn't memorable to me, which is funny- considering that it's such a unique title 

literaturefinal:

@honey_boo Thanks!  I liked Radio Romance and Just Between lovers.  I really liked Secret Life of My Secretary because both the ML and FL were adorable.  Dinner Mate is now officially on my list.   Love with Flaws- for some reason premise wasn't appealing to me so I didn't pick it up. 

Honestly, I don't recommend Love with Flaws. The side couples were great, but the main couple was extremely boring (and their scenes take up more than 70% of the drama).

3GGG:

Honestly, I don't recommend Love with Flaws. The side couples were great, but the main couple was extremely boring (and their scenes take up more than 70% of the drama). 

Haha, ok, thanks.  The premise wasn't really interesting to me anyway,  I haven't really been into dramas where physical appearance is a big topic (didn't like Another Oh Hae Young, couldn't get into Gangman Beauty).