So yeah im looking for any Korean drama similar to "my fair lady" where the main actor is not rich which is most kdramas are. i want to see like a high positioned/rich girl that falls in love with a commoner or poor guy ya'll know what im saying korean dramas for guys. and no i don't want any fantasy empire like i want modern society drama. and also only KOREAN DRAMA i don't want any other asian drama. thank you all :)
Here's a few I remember from the top of my head: That Fool That Winter, The Wind Blows Innocent Man I'm sorry though but... They're still much drama for women. It doesn't make it for dudes just because the role of the female and male lead change. If you want something more directed towards men you should probably watch an action drama.
The Snow Queen matches perfectly with what you want.

Innocent Man (Not so sure about this; I've mixed feelings)
Paquito-D9 wrote: Here's a few I remember from the top of my head:

That Fool
That Winter, The Wind Blows
Innocent Man

I'm sorry though but... They're still much drama for women. It doesn't make it for dudes just because the role of the female and male lead change. If you want something more directed towards men you should probably watch an action drama.

ill give em a try but and also ROMANCE is the genre im looking for. what i mean for dudes is that ya know the poor guy gets the hot chick, where most of the kdramas are poor girls gets the rich guys which dont appeal to most male audience as for me. ya know what im sayin. i want those roles to be swtch.
Yeah try Innocent Man.
Someone should make an article (or a weekly series?) about dramas guys might like (More action packed, etc?)
Skye-N-Rain wrote: Someone should make an article (or a weekly series?) about dramas guys might like (More action packed, etc?)

Right. I can help with the list, but I'm no good at writing articles.
How about I Do, I Do? I didn't watch it myself, but I believe it's about the romance between a new low-level employee (a guy) and his high power boss (I remember being played by Kim Sun Ah).
i think that innocent man is pretty romantic... just my opinion!
i think its funny how people think men will only like action drama men like romance aswell, men have just as much "feelings" as girls do, just sayin i watch mainly j dramas if your interested maybe try Rich Man Poor Woman good j drama
HAHAHA Kdrama for dudes and then we hear about My Fair Lady. ROFL U are funny. xD
Drama4lover wrote: HAHAHA Kdrama for dudes and then we hear about My Fair Lady.
ROFL U are funny. xD

uh? glad to made to laugh. and how is it funny though sorry don't get much internet sarcasm. :)
drama for man, Two Weeks, City Hunter, Cruel City, Iris, Time Between Dog and Wolf, The Devil etc... Those are really good dramas, some actions, some romance but definitely not rom-com...
I can only think of My Princess that has a high status girl (she's literally a princess) and a guy who's a commoner. As for a romance where the guy isn't super rich but just a normal guy meeting a normal girl you can check out Dream High (poor high school students) Mary Stayed Out All Night (an in debt girl meets a starving artist) Reply 1997 (students in '97 Busan) Shut-Up Flower Boy Band (poor group of friends in a rock band) Two Weeks (gangster and a dance teacher and some action)