may be " youth yoo hee " Rich ceo female lead and poor med student male lead n it is modern day romance comedy type story but he is younger than she
Well, according to your description, I would recommended the following dramas: A love to kill Crazy for you Innocent man Star's lover That Fool That winter the wind blows
johnL21 wrote: uh? glad to made to laugh. and how is it funny though sorry don't get much internet sarcasm. :)

I'am sry. It's just My fair lady is pretty much a girly drama. Or not. I don't know. Lol :D
yep try the innocent man.
yep try the innocent man.(it's romantic )
Real men should watch Jumong!!!! :) watch it :)
Im a guy and i like these type of drama too, infact i like these more than the typical action dramas. It Sounds like youre looking for a drama with average guy scoring big with a rich girl ;) Innocent man (guy lives in a poor neighborhood. Gets with a rich girl) moon chae won and park si yeon are most good looking actresss in my opinion That fool (commoner gets with a famous actress) This one isnt korean, its japanese but you might want to consider densha otoko (geeky figurine collector gets with a rich girl)
Bad Guy is a pretty splendid piece of work.
Unfortunately it doesn't meet your request (since it's a musical drama with little romance), but since you liked "Dream High", I thought that you might like "What's Up" as well, so I'm here to give you this suggestion... ^^

http://mydramalist.com/korean-drama/1699/whats-up
Sorry I Love You really sad...but it's good. and the main guy is poor.