I LOVE FORBIDDEN ROMANCE SADLY IT IS SO HARD TO FIND IT IN DRAMAS SO IM HERE TO ASK FOR RECOMMENDATIONS FOR FORBIDDEN ROMANCE DRAMAS  WHERE THE LEAD COUPLE HAS SO MUCH CHEMISTRY AND TENSION BETWEEN THEM AND IM OKAY WITH DRAMAS FROM DIFFERENT COUNTRIES :))

HERE ARE SOME DRAMAS I LOVE THAT ARE SIMILAR TO WHAT IM LOOKING FOR:

COME AND HUG ME
ONE SPRING NIGHT
SECERT LOVE AFFAIR
ON THE WAY TO THE AIRPORT
BEFORE WE GET MARRIED
LOVE AFFAIRS IN THE AFTERNOON

THANK YOU IM LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR RECOMMENDATIONS <3

PrincessJirachi:

Chugakusei Nikki

THANK YOU ❤

Bloody Romance 

Nee Ruk Nai Krong Fai (kind of)

Hajimete Koi wo Shita Hi ni Yomu Hanashi

Crash Landing on You 

Chuno 

• Garasu no Ie
  • Hirugao
  • Kou Kou Kyoushi
  • Kuzu no Hankai
  • The Legend of White Snake (as well as other adaptations of that story)
  • Love and Fortune
  • Lupin no Masume
  • Majo no Jouken
  • Mitsu no Aji
  • One Million Stars Falling From The Sky
  • The Rose

Something in the rain (Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food)

Find Yourself

Ashes of love

• Bad love
  • When my love blooms
  • Sore demo ikite yuku
  • Come and Hug me
  • I'm Sorry I love you

A piece of your mind

Something in the rain

Just between lovers

Dinner mate

I am so diassopinted with some answers. Noon love is not a Forbidden love. Not only in Korea even in your own country. So stop recommending something like "One spring night" or "Something in the rain". So Many families in Korea accept the Noon love as a normal ralationship.

Forbidden love is something like loving a second lover (threesome), incest like loving a cousin or relationship with a husband or wife.

I can recoomend Love in the afternoon,  The married life,   On the way to Airport My wife has an affair.

Actually, a forbidden love could mean a LOT of things. Forbidden because of:

•  familial relationships (cousins, step-siblings, etc.) 
  • Age Gap (older man/younger woman or reversed, especially considering teacher-student relationships and so on) 
  • "Forbidden" can seven possibly mean a King falling in love with a Servant. 
  • Same sex relationships. 
  • Extramarital Affairs
  • Otherworldly relationships (demons falling for angels and such)
  • And a TON of other "pairings" that could be frowned upon depending on the drama's GENRE, AUDIENCE, CHARACTERS, PLOT, & MORE. 

The term "forbidden" has to be taken in context and can be applied to a crap ton of genres/plots. To say only certain tropes can be labeled as forbidden, is to restrict the definition of the word in the extreme. 

Reza Hadizadeh:

I am so diassopinted with some answers. Noon love is not a Forbidden love. Not only in Korea even in your own country. So stop recommending something like "One spring night" or "Something in the rain". So Many families in Korea accept the Noon love as a normal ralationship.

Forbidden love is something like loving a second lover (threesome), incest like loving a cousin or relationship with a husband or wife.

I can recoomend Love in the afternoon,  The married life,   On the way to Airport My wife has an affair.

I believe One Spring Night falls into the forbidden love arena because the FL was in a relationship with another man when she started going out with the ML and they had to hide the relationship.