I’ve just finished “Romance of Tiger and Rose”, “My fantastic Mrs. Right”, “Boss and Me”, “Put your head on my shoulders”, “Well-intended Love”, “What’s wrong with Secretary Kim?” and lastly “Love 020” this month. Since I can’t do anything else but indoor activities, I’d like some recommendations to make my life indoors easier to endure  for the pandemic please. I’m looking for a sunny, bright, optimistic and courageous but poor FL, thanks! 

Fight For My Way 

My Love, Enlighten Me  - New actress Eleanor stars here, she is quite talented! 

Perfume  - Has a great amount of comedy and romance. ML is a rich and well known designer but FL is poor. (Fantasy)

Go Go Squid! 

Hi! School - Love On

Love Better Than Immortality - Has Zhao Lu Si ( From TROTAR)

My Neighbour Can't Sleep 

The Brightest Star in the Sky 

Takane to Hana 

The Liar and His Lover - Really really good, seems to be just what you're looking for :)

The Romance of Hua Rong - FL is not poor but i thought I should mention it :) Similar chemistry to the dramas that you watched last month.

The Eternal Love  - FL is not poor but i thought I should mention it :) It is similar to TROTAR due to the time travel and adorable ML

The Story of Ming Lan - strong and courageous FL, but might be a bit heavy

Because of You - quite underrated

Under the Power - the FL fits your description 

I Hear You - totally underrated