• male lead falls first
  • gets jealous when the female lead gives attention to any other man
  • male lead truly loves female lead and is willing to make sacrifices for her
  • male lead has ulterior motives at first (doesn't have to be in the recommendation)
  • male lead spends a lot of time wooing/pursuing the female lead

Something in the Rain

Secret Love Affair

Healer

Legend of the Blue Sea

He is Psychometric

Doctor Stranger

My Love From Another Star

cdrama - Well Intended Love

I would like to know too! In <3 with Han Shou 

Looking forward to more recs. 

Love Better Than Immortality - Very similar male leads! Here the ML is the villain of the story (At the beginning he wants to get close to her just for power) he is constantly seductive but also cute towards the FL, he changes his ways slowly along the story. He puts his life at risk for the FL constantly, even giving up his power for her. Zhao Lusi is also in this drama btw :)

itscelina :

Love Better Than Immortality - Very similar male leads! Here the ML is the villain of the story (At the beginning), he is constantly seductive but also cute towards the FL, he changes his ways slowly along the story. He puts his life at risk for the FL constantly, even giving up his power for her. Zhao Lusi is also in this drama btw :)

+ 1 for Love Better Than Immortality.  It is literally exactly what the OP asked for.  Every single one of his/her conditions met. 

Also will add:

The Best of You in My Mind.  Meets all of your conditions except that ML doesn't really have ulterior motives other than at first being a bit sassy because FL unintentionally hurt his feelings when he was younger.   Loves her the whole drama, and she only catches on pretty late in the game because she's got her eyes set on the SML.  I really loved this drama.