Hello, this is kinda dumb, but i'm trying to remember which drama this is, but idk!! There's a scene, where the main couple are in the guys car, he's driving. I think they were trying to figure out what to eat. and he teases her (either about her liking him, or vice versa) by saying "do you LIKE spagetti?(spagetti JOH WA HEH) do you LIKE......." and so on for a few times making her nervous. it's been driving me nuts that i can't remember which drama it was! please help!! Thankss!
Moved to the recommendation forum. There's also a thread there, which has been made a sticky, for this type of requests.
No problem. =) Also, the scene "sounds" familiar, but it might be from another drama. I think she wasn't the main female character, but I can't remember the name of that drama either...lol Sorry I can't be of help.
Maybe the sit com "Unstoppable High Kick" ? The second son (the sports teacher) of the grandfather and the English Teacher are a couple and they act like that all the time :D
Hey, thank you for replying. I haven't seen that drama...this is killing me! Lol!
Is this not from You're Beautiful? I keep seeing Jang Geun Suk saying "do you like..."
PrettyBrown_Eyes wrote: Is this not from You're Beautiful? I keep seeing Jang Geun Suk saying "do you like..."

That's the one I was thinking about. Doesn't that happen with Uee too?
Hmmm, idk...i could see him saying that, but i don't think it was that one... lol, thanks alot for your help! hopefully i can figure this out (without rewatching every drama i've seen!!)
That is a scene from You're beautiful, episode 14.. He just confessed to her, and then she keeps hiccoughing every time he says the word 'like' which he finds really funny.. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiDtQk1PxTA The scene starts at 06.10..
Yeeeesssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!! Thannnkkkkk yooooooooouuuu!!!!!