Hey!

Please read until the end!

I searching for dramas, where the FL ends up with the NICE guy and not with the arrogant/mean guy.

BUT... The FL has to fall for the good guy althrough there is a bad guy! I watched  lot of shows and most of the time when the ML is nice, there is no second lead. If there are 2 guys the FL almost everytime chooses the mean guy. 

So I want a Love Triangle/Love Square/Reverse Harem I don´t care, where are at least 2 guys that are in love with the FL and she chooses the nice/kind ML at the end.

Examples I can think of right now:

• Extraordinary You (Love it)
  • The Tale of Nokdu (Like it)
  • Birth of Beauty (Love it)

I don´t mind if she is first in love with the mean guy but she HAS to end up with the nice guy.

Other important things:

• Male Lead falls in love first
  • No medical drama
  • Not too many episodes
  • Some jealous moments
  • Happy ending
  • No weak Female Lead

Bonuses:

• Oblivious/obtuse FL who can´t take hints and don´t know that the the guy loves her until he confesses
  • Not too fast pasted romance (Comes together at the end or near the end)
  • Bickering couple
  • From Hate to love/From Friends to lovers
  • Multiple couples/Secondary couple

Any Country is welcome!

Put Your Head on My Shoulder

The Love Equations

burhaaadmi:

Put Your Head on My Shoulder

The Love Equations

Thank you, I already watched Put Your Head on My Shoulder but I´m gonna try watching The Love Equations.

Bubblegum20:

Thank you, I already watched Put Your Head on My Shoulder but I´m gonna try watching The Love Equations. 

They're  similar in feel - I saw PYOMS first, and am enjoying the similar vibe in TLE.  

Strong Woman Do Bong Soon

My Mr. Mermaid...the ML in that one is a very nice guy. And I definitely second The Love Equations...I really felt the chemistry between those two. Fight My Way perhaps also fits your criteria, especially the friends to lovers part. 

A little thing called first love (Chinese drama)

The princess' man, a great historical kdrama from 2011

Sound of the Desert

Fight For My Way

My Queen

Also, your request made me realize how there really are so very few dramas where when there are 2 male leads the fl chooses nice guy over arrogant/mean guy...it's almost always the asshole that gets chosen.

legallyjenna:

My Mr. Mermaid...the ML in that one is a very nice guy. And I definitely second The Love Equations...I really felt the chemistry between those two. Fight My Way perhaps also fits your criteria, especially the friends to lovers part. 

Thank you, I'm gonna try watching My Mr. Mermaid.

sobak:

Sound of the Desert

Fight For My Way

My Queen

Also, your request made me realize how there really are so very few dramas where when there are 2 male leads the fl chooses nice guy over arrogant/mean guy...it's almost always the asshole that gets chosen.

Right? In most of the dramas, when the nice guy is chosen, there is no second guy. 

Thank you for your recommendations!

bread-tie-twisty:

A little thing called first love (Chinese drama)

The princess' man, a great historical kdrama from 2011

In A little thing called first love the FL falls in love first and I don't like this. 

But I'm gonna try watching the other one, thank you!

Bubblegum20:

In A little thing called first love the FL falls in love first and I don't like this. 

But I'm gonna try watching the other one, thank you!

Lol i thought i was the only one who really doesn't like it when the FL falls first. 

literaturefinal:

Lol i thought i was the only one who really doesn't like it when the FL falls first. 

No, the're  a lot of people who don't like this. There are also a lot of people who don't like it, when the ML falls in love first.^^

Bubblegum20:

No, the're  a lot of people who don't like this. There are also a lot of people who don't like it, when the ML falls in love first.^^

Haha I wonder why people have specific preferences about these things.  For me, it's really cringy to see a FL pursuing someone because drama writers always make it so that she is not cool and charming about it.  Instead she's a clumsy, sappy mess. If they make a cool and charming FL who doesn't make a fool of herself and embarrass herself in pursuing the ML, I'd be totally fine to watch that kind of drama.   But because that's never the case, I always avoid those dramas like the plague. 

Actually, right now there's a drama with Seo Ye Ji and Kim Soo Hyun called It's Ok, It's Love that has a cool FL who pursues and flusters the ML.  Not sure if it totally fits your request (obviously because FL pursues ML first), but I will say the ML is a very kind, good person.  He is, however, aloof to the FL at first, but definitely not because he's a bad guy.  He's just spent his life devoted to helping his intellectually disabled brother, and has put up some walls due to feeling unloved by his mother. 

literaturefinal:
Haha I wonder why people have specific preferences about these things.  For me, it's really cringy to see a FL pursuing someone because drama writers always make it so that she is not cool and charming about it.  Instead she's a clumsy, sappy mess. If they make a cool and charming FL who doesn't make a fool of herself and embarrass herself in pursuing the ML, I'd be totally fine to watch that kind of drama.   But because that's never the case, I always avoid those dramas like the plague. 

Exactly!! I find it so annoying when the FL chases the guy. The worst thing is, when the ML is an asshole and the FL still loves him. Like it Playful Kiss. 

I´m like: Bish, wtf are you doing?!? Do you not have any pride?! Are you really that delusional?!