I don't know a lot of straight up comedies.. I laugh with a lot of drama's even if they aren't comedies, because there are funny parts.. but one drama that I laughed A LOT with is: Kid Gang and movie I thought was really funny: Codename:Jackal.. as for any other drama.. check my list and if its something I have rated a 8 or higher check it out.
History of the Salaryman has a good plot, brief serious moments and a lot of hilarious moments :) def recommend
I'm a huge korean dramas and movies fan so I advise you to try the drama reply 1997 (you laugh from the first episode till the last), city hall, couple or trouble and ojakgyo brothers. as for the movies, you can try the beast and the beauty.
Korea: -Rooftop Prince -Pretty Boy -Protect the Boss -My Girl -My Name is Kim San Soon -Reply 1997 -You're Beautiful Japan: -Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge -Hana Kimi -Switch Girl Taiwan: -Hi my Sweetheart
I don't think anyone has mentioned the K Movie How To Use Guys With Secret Tips. The romance was just ok, but it was insanely funny in parts. You might choke to death laughing, I know I almost did.
Thanks for the recommendations! :3