if u want to roll on the floor I have the secret card that I recommend everyone wants to laugh and cry at the same time cuz of laughing, it's my favorite since past, now and forever .everytime I watch it I laugh and can't breath as it the first time, in the beginning u'll find it boring but wait to watch the thing that u never except ever. here u r shaolin soccer
Thanks guys! I already watched some of your recommendations. But i kinda need moreeeeeeee :)
Adrenaline Drive (Jmovie) is one that I found entertaining and funny. I love it so much that I ordered the DVD a while back. ^^
MadCow wrote: More pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :3

I see you haven't watched "Once Upon A Time in Sangcheori" yet which a few people recommended to you....I can only add my voice to theirs. Its hilarious.
_Rosie wrote: I see you haven't watched "Once Upon A Time in Sangcheori" yet which a few people recommend to you....I can only add my voice to theirs. Its hilarious.

I've been eyeing that drama a lot. haha I'm so indecisive about choosing what to watch next. I've had to resort to random number generators to choose for me. lol! *bumps OUATIS into waiting list*
MadCow wrote: Thanks guys! I already watched some of your recommendations. But i kinda need moreeeeeeee :)

Petty Romance is a really good/funny movie. :)

Edit: After going through your Completed list I notice you also haven't seen...

A Gentleman's Dignity (Really funny bromance)

Love Shuffle (Just overall funny)

and Kung Fu Hustle, one of my favorite comedys, I even own it on dvd.
Starae wrote: Petty Romance is a really good/funny movie. :)

Edit: After going through your Completed list I notice you also haven't seen...

A Gentleman's Dignity (Really funny bromance)

Love Shuffle (Just overall funny)

and Kung Fu Hustle, one of my favorite comedys, I even own it on dvd.

Thanks for mentioning Kung Fu Hustle, I've already watched it ever since im in elementary LOL. I always forgot to put it in my list.

_Rosie wrote: I see you haven't watched "Once Upon A Time in Sangcheori" yet which a few people recommend to you....I can only add my voice to theirs. Its hilarious.

Since you guys recommend it and after reading the reviews. I think it will be worth a shot. Thanks :)
Recommend some more please. ;)
I thought Spiritual Kung Fu was rather funny. It's a Jackie Chan movie. :D
Can you guys recommend some more ? :)
Manhattan Love Story is just about the funniest jdrama I have ever watched. Another good one is Yasuko to Kenji.
recommmeeeeeeennnddd please :3
i'm sure u'll like Hello miss haeundae lovers i know ,u need moooooooooore lol