only seen really funny dramas so far, Ouran High School Host Club King of Dramas Yukan Club Unstoppable High Kick Yasuko to Kenji
Korean movie: My Sassy Girl
Itazura na kiss (jap version), Love Shuffle, Nodame Cantabile, Ohitorisama, Otomen, Ouran High School Host Club, Papa to Musume no Nanokakan, Priceless, Ranma 1/2, Risou no Musuko, Yankee-kun to Megane-chan :) Yeah, I love japanese comedy lol
Thanks guysssssssss :3 I really appreciate your fast replies. If there's more that you know please dont hesitate to recommend more :)
I laughed a lot at some episodes of Tenma-san ga Yuku last season.

Survive Style 5+ is hilarious every time I see it.
More pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :3
"Manhattan Love Story". This drama is craaaaaaaaaaaaazy but so freaking funny. Now this is a comedy!
Hm, you saw Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge, which was pretty funny.
You can always try
Skip beat! (Taiwanese) and Kimi wa petto (one of my all time jap favourites)
And if you really want a good laugh try the t version of hana kimi. It's hilarious and not a simple copy and paste remake of the j version and I laughed until my whole body ached :D
Enjoy!
The Man Who Can't Get Married - Story is very slow, but I laughed quite a lot.
The most hilarious drama I watched was Bad Family
Thanks guys! Moreeeee please :)
Brother Beat - japanese drama about a slacker mom and her 3 sons. I laughed all the way to 3am in the morning! Petty Romance - korean movie All About My Wife / Everything About My Wife - korean movie In Another Country - korean black comedy
Switch Girl 1 & 2 Here Is Greenwood Hotaru no Hikari 1 & 2 Last Cinderella Guns and Talks...Korean movie Jeonwoochi: The Taoist Wizard...Korean movie Jungle Juice....Korean movie
Yesterday i saw My girfriend is a agent !!
11nin mo iru! - I'm still a J-drama newbie but it's the funniest drama I've watched so far!