What’s a drama you watched that made you disturbed or made you think “wtf did I just watch!” 

Love with flaws - okay so from where do I start...? this drama was a mess lmao, scenes that were supposed to be funny weren't. Diarrhea was used a lot to a point where I felt uncomfortable. The FL being this quirky girl made me cringe. The acting wasn't it specially for the ML WHO was supposed to be bad boy? Oh and also there's a lot of cliches, like those typical ones where they split up in the middle of the drama for stupid reasons. To sump up, it's the type of drama who tried but failed miserably ... 

Super Star Academy

Triad Princess - great drama but some scenes felt very weird, perhaps they are less westernised humour parts idk lol

The Charming Step-Mom - super cute, but made absolutely no sense! I watch a lot of dramas that require suspension of disbelief, but this one has so many plotholes! The dad lost weight but never sent photos to his kids for YEARS so he could pretend to be a worker at their house without them knowing he was their dad. He didn't call out the person pretending to be his girlfriend either! Also what did the sister think was going to happen when she sent her sister to pretend to be her at her boyfriends house???

https://mydramalist.com/11462-untouchable-lovers 

the first 16 episodes were good, then at ep 16, both leads (yes both leads are) are having amnesia. Then, episode 17, both leads become another characters. And we all wait in what episode, both leads will get back their memories, but not at all. It is like starting episode 17, is another new story, even though the leads are the same.

my expression starting ep 17 - 53 (final episode is 54) is really wtf i just watched ?!? 

reading the comments of the people who are watching this series are very funny, though.

I would say Playful Kiss/Itazura na Kiss. 

I had a complete stroke while watching this shit. I don´t know how people could enjoy something like that, but ok. Everbody has different tastes. 

It doesn´t necessarily disturbed me but I was so done with the FL and just wanted to hit my head against a wall or choke the FL to death(No other options lol). I had such a wtf look on my face the whole time. 

I tried to watch YYY last week and couldn't finish it. It was too weird for me.

Kuzu No Honkai. It just felt dry and meaningless. Had to drop it.