1. I am looking something similar to the drama Two Weeks (as it has an happy ending) 2. A drama that is similar to Monster(jap mystery drama) also one similar to hard nut ! 3. looking for something similar to Fugitive Plan B ( loved how they had a hate relation ship and the girl did not trust him in the beginning but later she does ! Please help me to find similar dramas to these ! PS: they could be Korean , Japanese , Taiwanese etc. (I am fine with any ) Thanks for the help in advance ! PS : Have watched : Mr. Brain Hero The flower boy Dramas my sassy girl... many more ...
Black & White (Taiwanese drama)
http://mydramalist.com/taiwanese-drama/369/black-white

It has action, drama, very funny at times, and some romance. The cast is very atractive too. :)
Well, God's Quiz is great.
Season 4 is coming out this year so I can't talk about the ending yet but it's worth a try.
My Sassy Girl? Definitely try Cyborg She(Jmovie) and Yankee-Kun to Megane-Chan.(Jdrama)
If you liked Two Weeks, maybe you'll like The Chaser (K-drama) too. In Two Weeks the hero tries to save his daughter while in The Chaser the hero tries to get revenge, but both were really intense dramas full of suspense for me. Haven't seen the Japanese drama Monster you mentioned but if it's a mystery/crime drama you might also enjoy Special Affairs Team TEN (there are 2 seasons but I'm hoping for another one^^)
versaillesyoo wrote: Well, God's Quiz is great.

I agree.

Otenki Onee-san is a bit similar to Hard Nut, although I enjoyed Hard Nut more.
Ari_Lee wrote: I agree.

Otenki Onee-san is a bit similar to Hard Nut, although I enjoyed Hard Nut more.

Thanks , will definitely watch it ! Love hard nut !