as title says, im looking for dramas with disabled FEMALE leads (dont care about male)

movie - A Moment To Remember . Not sure if it counts as a disability though.
That winter the wind blows
The first ones that came to my mind you already have seen them. What if you list the dramas you have seen with that topic?

Dramas you have already seen and I would recommend:
That winter, the wind blows
Beautiful life

They are not drams, but I can say some movies you haven't seen yet.

I would recommend Kokoro no ito.
I love this movie. It's about the son of a deaf woman who meets a deaf girl and the main focus is the relationship between the boy and his mother. It's not a big story, maybe a bit simple in execution but a nice one.

Hanayome no Chichi is a movie about a deaf girl. I didn't like it very much, my main reason to watch it was Mukai Osamu.

Ai wa mieru. About a blind girl who wants to be a singer. It's a special, based on a true story.

Blind. I love it. I think it's one of my first korean thrillers. It's about a police woman who went blind because of an accident. The movie starts with she being a witness for a hit and run case.
I can second Ai wa mieru. It is very good, heartwarming and somewhat inspiring considering what the lead couple went through together :)
Beautiful Life- Japanese drama (2000) Great drama! Always amazes me how the Japanese make sad drama ending happy (in a sense). Kamisama Mou Sukoshi Dake (1998) Amazing story that you won't see now. About a girl who contracts AIDS after selling her body for money for a concert. Yes, not going to see this story line now.
Yes. Actually, I have seen Ai wa Mieru twice.
try this one. Its one of the few hong kong drama i have watched My Sister Of Eternal Flower

http://mydramalist.com/hong-kong-drama/2777/my-sister-of-eternal-flower

keep in mind its from hong kong so the quality isn't great but the story is good
Although you have seen it to others looking for similar - I just started "Orange Days" and the female lead is deaf