I want a drama whereThe male lead is evil or a serial killer or something like that, basically the ml is a villan

Or he can just do bad things but he has a good heart? Lol idk man I'm bad at explaining

He can be a good villain? Does that exist lol

No dramas where he dies plz

Flower of Evil

Love Better than Immortality

Kurosagi

Liar Game

Eevee:

Flower of Evil

Kurosagi

Liar Game

Thank you!

KpopFeatherVIP:
No dramas where he dies plz

most dramas with really anti heroes/almost villains/killers at the end he dies, but there are so brilliant dramas, with amazing charismatic, realistic, badass anti hero ML, you cant skip these dramas only because last 10-15 minutes...

because if he has happy end, 99% he wasn't even real bad guy, like in "Flower of evil" which is greatest drama, greatest acting and story, but fact that ML is bad is misundertanding, he is just really tortured guy, tragic past but really good human...

something like this is with ML of "innocent man", but he kind of becomes bad at some point...

only real bad guy, without redemption or regreating anything I can remember is in "A man's story", second lead, but he is the star of the show, everyone is against him, fighting him but he is always winner, even at the end.

once again there are really amazing dramas, with unforgetable anti hero male leads, but without happy endings, if you decide, I'll give list. I'm fan of this kind MLs so, I have already seen many 

Flower of Evil

The Last Empress

Eevee:

sorry but this drama was soo cliche and cheap, I had even shock )))) 

Aleenaaaaaaaaaaaa:

Flower of Evil

The Last Empress

Thank you!

NiSkywalker sorry but I kinda get attached to the main characters so if they die I cry and stuff lol, but thank you anyway!

Try:

• Money Flower
  • Extracurricular
  • Kings woman
  • Bridal Mask

Death Note (2015)

Love in Sadness

KpopFeatherVIP:

NiSkywalker sorry but I kinda get attached to the main characters so if they die I cry and stuff lol, but thank you anyway!

then I'll recommend only without MLs death, but real bad guys:

A Man's Story  (very charismatic and real bad guy)

Bad Guys 

Hello Monster (real bad/killer is SML but very interesting story and best bromance, must see drama )

The Innocent Man 

Time Between Dog and Wolf 

but best drama and greatest anti hero/killer/bad guy ML is Cruel City without happy end, but it's only last 10-15 minutes )))

In addition, these have main characters who can be perceived as anti-heroes:

• Kill It
  • Doctor Prisoner
  • The Nokdu Flower (2ML becomes the antagonist)
  • My Country
  • World of the Married
  • He is Psychometric (2ML
  • Forgotten (movie)
  • Save Me 2 (ML is an aggressive ex-con)
  • Memories of the sword (movie) 
  • Voice 2
  • Cheese in the Trap
  • Tell me what you saw
  • Justice
  • Soul

here are some recommendations from other users, that I've seen and know that ML will die at the end, I'm saying because author didn't wanted it, so I didn't recommended few real good anti hero ML because of it. Also here are some dramas with "bad" ML, though he really wasn't bad.

p.s. I follow this thread because I also want find some new good dramas with anti hero ML ))))

That winter, the wind blows. About a male gambler who tries to take advantage of the female lead who is blind and trying to find her brother, but he falls in love with her.

• Byakuyakou
  • Cheap love
  • Todome no kiss
  • Kill it
  • Extracurricular
  • Lookout
  • Bad boys
  • Death Note
  • Joker Yurusarezaru Sousokan