Hello, hope you are all well. I am looking for dramas where the romantic/sexual tension between the leads is great  but none of them express it till late in the drama where they end up being together.

Also if FL falls for ML first that will be awesome too. I don't want them to express verbally their love/care for each other so early in the drama (it should be inside them) but after like 9 or 10 episodes. Some jealousy moments are ok too. 

Genre could be of any type, also the country of drama is preferred to be Korean/Japanese/Turkish.

Thank you :)

I feel like Chinese dramas do this type of  romantic tension and angst really  well  tbh(ashes of love, eternal love, legend of yun xi, love by hypnotic  etc)

Here are some that come to mind off the top of my head but  .

1. It's okay to not be okay

2. Mr Queen ( i think it counts )

3. When the weather is fine

4. One spring night

5. Chicago typewriter

6. Touch your heart

7. Secret love affair

8. Extracurricular

9. Search:www

10. Before we get married

Saygo :

I feel like Chinese dramas do this type of  romantic tension and angst really  well  tbh(ashes of love, eternal love, legend of yun xi, love by hypnotic  etc)

Here are some that come to mind off the top of my head but  .

1. It's okay to not be okay

2. Mr Queen ( i think it counts )

3. When the weather is fine

4. One spring night

5. Chicago typewriter

6. Touch your heart

7. Secret love affair

8. Extracurricular

9. Search:www

10. Before we get married

Thank you for the list! I have seen most of them from this, the rest of them i will give it a watch. i do watch Chinese dramas too but sometimes their acting isn't mature enough like the one you get in Korean or Japanese dramas :(