Most of dramas/movies consist of ML vs villian or antagonist and FL is mostly side character who always get rescued by ML. I want to watch something where FL is the main focus of the plot and it is her who plans, is strategic and gets the antagonist or villian. Tbh It would be more interesting if there is No ML so FL is the only one to chase/tries to find the person. ?

It doesn't necessarily need to be Thriller genre it could be any genre;  if you recommend something with dark endings or sad ones, let me know with recommendations! 

Kingdom: Ashin of the North (Be warned that the female lead is actually an antagonist in the Kingdom universe. So you can call this an antagonist's origin story)

Dark hole

Sell your haunted house (I love the female lead in this. It was refreshing)

My mister (doesn't exactly fit the part where you want the fl to be the focus but she's definitely the mind behind most of the stuff)

Hotel del luna

Save me (somewhat)

Penthouse (I've only watched the first season)

Vampirehunter007:

Kingdom: Ashin of the North (Be warned that the female lead is actually an antagonist in the Kingdom universe. So you can call this an antagonist's origin story)

Dark hole

Sell your haunted house (I love the female lead in this. It was refreshing)

My mister (doesn't exactly fit the part where you want the fl to be the focus but she's definitely the mind behind most of the stuff)

Hotel del luna

Save me (somewhat)

Penthouse (I've only watched the first season)

Thankss!

Tbh I don't mind if FL isn't the main main focus but at least I want her and ML together get the villian/Anatagonist  You know where FL has interactions with Anatagonist or villian rather than just staying still :)

Syune:

Thankss!

Tbh I don't mind if FL isn't the main main focus but at least I want her and ML together get the villian/Anatagonist  You know where FL has interactions with Anatagonist or villian rather than just staying still :)

Yeah I know exactly what you mean, I'm glad that 2021 and 2020 delivered in that aspect in their dramas

• Definitely fits your Criterion, with FL as kick-ass one woman show:
    • Killer Girl K
    • My Name
    • Nobody Knows
    • Children of the Lesser God
  • strong cool FL but there is a ML and not that sad ending
    • HIT
    • Itaewon Class
    • Flower of Evil
    • Arsenal Military Academy 
    • Princess Agents
    • Hyena

One woman army:

1. Koshonin

2. Legal V

3.  Mrs. Cop

+1 to Nobody knows and My name and GirlK

The is a ML:

1. Storm Eye

2. Young Blood

3. Eagle & Youngsters

4. Legend of Fei

5. Hyena

My Name

The Villainess (movie)

Less action, more business setting:

- Fighting youth: Female centric. Male love interests are also doing their things on the side, but the women are leading the boat with their schemes.

- Ode to Joy, also female centric, Andi is the character that you'll probably love. She flat out opens her mouth and says the things I usually scream to the FL through the tv haha

Also: 

-Flower of evil: The usual roles are reversed multiple times. He's crazy smart, turns out she's smarter.