I need dramas that are similar to behind your smile!! Where the ML tries not to fall in love with the FL due to some sort of past/trauma. I watched this drama because i had almost watched all korean ones of the same type of revenge plot, and so after i watched behind your smile i can't get over it. 

Not watched Behind Your Smile, but your description gives me these suggestions:

Find Me in Your Memory    

Kill Me, Heal Me   

ArniA:

Not watched Behind Your Smile, but your description gives me these suggestions:

Find Me in Your Memory    

Kill Me, Heal Me    

watched these both! Thanks though!!

Love Behind Your Smile watch it a couple of times per yr.

Have you watched anything from this list 

https://mydramalist.com/20938-behind-your-smile/recs

I think the only one that's similar where the guy fights within himself not to fall in love like Zhao Yiting was Park Do-Kyung in Another Miss Oh.

• Go Go Squid (same dynamics with the couple, ML tries to not fall in love while FL is "chasing him", he's pretty rude to her some times at the beginning, no revenge plot though)
  • Love Better Than Immortality (Manipulative ML who tries to get the FL for his revenge, however he doesn't love her in the beginning and fights his feelings all along, historical drama)
  • Flower of Evil (He literally "can't feel anything for anyone so..." Can be what you're looking for since there is a romance, revenge/thriller)
  • It's Okay to Not Be Okay (He wants to stay far away from her since he knows how dangerous she can be for him. He really fights his feelings and rejects her several times, not really a revenge drama but definitly a thriller)
  • Tomorrow With You (Can't explain without spoils... The dynamic in the couple can fit your criteria, no revenge but some "betrayal", lot of action and suspense. He's super manipulative though still for a good reason)
  • Thirty but Seventeen (He closed his heart many years ago and rejects all type of love in his life. For some reason he's fighting his feelings to not fall for her. However there isn't any revenge or darker plot, more like a melodrama or drama)
  • Easy Fortune Happy Life (Pretty similar, revenge plot and manipulative ML)
  • Hua Jai Sila (Fits at 100% your description)