Please recommend dramas where both leads are smart, skilled and able to predict / calculate moves several steps ahead. When they work together to take on their enemies, they are a power couple and make a great team.

Not looking for leads that are smart or skilled in some sense (e.g. book smart) without also both being shrewd / good planners or predictors. 

Preferably Chinese, Taiwanese or Korean romance dramas. The best examples I can think of are: The Princess Wei Young, Fall in Love and the Story of Ming Lan. 

Edit: Examples of how the leads show that they are smart / skilled / shrewd would be extra appreciated. 

• Under The Power
  • Maiden Holmes
  • Heart of Loyalty
  • Jun Jiu Ling

General and I - both leads are admired as equally smart, and tactical, and skilled in doing a lot of predicting and being steps ahead of everyone and each other at times whether it's in war, chess etc. (a lot of people hate this drama tho but maybe that's a minority cause this drama has a 8.1 in dramalist)

lanzhanya:
  • Under The Power
  • Maiden Holmes
  • Heart of Loyalty
  • Jun Jiu Ling

JJL is in my PTW list. Thanks for giving me a reason to bump it up.

I didn't realize Maiden Holmes had romance, and I hadn't heard of Heart of Loyalty. Adding both to my PTW list ^^

I see Under the Power doesn't have romance as one of its genres. Is there just a romantic side plot in that one?

Eevee:
General and I - both leads are admired as equally smart, and tactical, and skilled in doing a lot of predicting and being steps ahead of everyone and each other at times whether it's in war, chess etc. (a lot of people hate this drama tho but maybe that's a minority cause this drama has a 8.1 in dramalist)

Thank you ^^

Yeah. From Chinese: Love me if you dare (master planner - that's his job, lol), Memory Lost, When a slail falls in love (same), Love O2O, Our glamorous time (very much what you want as well), King's Avatar (may be boring for you but he's literally a strategist - in a pro PC gaming, surely not a series for everyone). Maybe a bunch of shows with Dilraba but since I hate her and couldn't force myself to not fall asleep while watching literally every single one of her shows, I can't recommend any. In a couple of them she's that smart/strong woman paired with another strong dude though so maybe you could watch all if not majority with her - assuming you can stand her.

Other countries: Lawless Lawyer (exactly what you want), Memorist, Galileo (same - very much this is what you're looking for or totally not - it may fit perfectly or it may not - a very specific feeling of the series, you like it or hate it), Criminal Minds (Korean ver. - speaks for itself),  Stranger (1st season, 2nd one is boring - a great power-strategic couple, similar to Lawless Lawyer but without fists, great friendship chemistry without a direct romance). What else... King2Hearts, Man to Man, Hello Monster, actually -  K2 has this guy but a girl with him... jesus, she's as lame as it gets... the guy is both strong and strategic so not a power couple at all but still  a honorable mention, haha.

For sure - there're other series like that and I remember some but I can't come up with their titles right now. They were mostly office-ceo/boss ones though. 

Thank you for the recommendations EvilSupportingCharacter, Saygo, and Sylar_Rose!

AH :
I see Under the Power doesn't have romance as one of its genres. Is there just a romantic side plot in that one?

Under The Power does actually have romance, I wonder why it isn't shown under genres. Romance is tagged several times under the tags though! (see "vote or add tags" for more tags) It's not a side plot by any means, I reckon it's one of the main themes in the drama.

lanzhanya:

Under The Power does actually have romance, I wonder why it isn't shown under genres. Romance is tagged several times under the tags though! (see "vote or add tags" for more tags) It's not a side plot by any means, I reckon it's one of the main themes in the drama.

Good to know. Thanks ^^!

The Imperial Coroner: although the main FL is naïve, it makes total sense given her background and she is definitely not stupid, has a pretty good sense of judgement and is 100% expert in her field. I would say she is a very balanced character where her skills and weaknesses make sense. Plus, the drama as a whole is amazing #squadgoals. 

Hanah:
The Imperial Coroner

Thanks for the rec ^^

Forest of Secrets (the literal title SO MUCH better than the the meaningless "Stranger")  Both seasons excellent, but Season 2 is much MORE cerebral than S1, and the Forest of Secrets much more tangled. 

In both the 2 leads are awesome together without a single hint of romance

Rise of the Phoenixes