I loved watching A Little Thing Called First Love.... 

i tried Put your heads on my shoulder, go go squid and etc.. but i dropped all of them

nothing seems to top what i felt when i watched ALTCFL.

but then i found somewhere only we know and unrequited love. i fell head over heals for both the shows.

so that's my taste ..

can someone suggest me underrated but beautiful dramas which focuses on unrequited love.

i prefer chinese. 

i thing i have watched almost all the recommendations i found in google and dropped a lot within some episodes.

i really really request drama people .. give me some.

well, i  have watched remembering lichuan..well i loved it too ...

Also i fancy watching those kind of drams where the ML hurts the girl a lot bcz of misunderstanding.. i know its annoying !! but right now i enjoying watching such dramas..

do recommend guys..

Hello! I'm not sure if you have already watched these but here are my recommendations 

- A Love So Beautiful -( exactly what you're looking for)

- Meteor Garden -(my most favourite Chinese drama)(the guy falls in love first but I think you'll like it) It's about a boy bullying a girl but later developing feelings for her. He also hurts the female lead a lot but later falls head over heels for her. 

- Fall In Love At First Kiss -(I absolutely loved this movie when I first watched it) It is about a girl that falls in love with a boy who is a genius and is popular at her school. She confesses to him and he rejects her and it turns out that they have to live together. I am really bad at explaining but I think you will really like it, she chases him around a lot but he acts coldhearted when in reality he likes her too.

@Din Yu

Thanks a lot love !! watched the first two !! Definitely will watch Fall in love !!

hey, yesterday i started watching Que sera sera 2007.. !! Got hitched from the second episode !! it's an old drama so the dramacool version doesn't have much clarity ..try it out  !!

Explore_ing:

@Din Yu

Thanks a lot love !! watched the first two !! Definitely will watch Fall in love !!

hey, yesterday i started watching Que sera sera 2007.. !! Got hitched from the second episode !! it's an old drama so the dramacool version doesn't have much clarity ..try it out  !!

Oh really?? I was actually looking for something to watch, thank you so much I'll try it out!

Love the way you are (It's a movie though.)

Kiss me (It's Taiwanese version +Fall in love at first kiss is also good.)

@frozen

Thanks ya !!  can you suggest one of the best dramas specific to  non-romance genre ?? i just want to snap out of romance dramas. The last non romance i watched is Mouse. 

Hey when it comes to unrequited love, do you want them to just start off like that or end like it? 

Honey - It's a Japanese rom com about this "thug" who is actually sweet and misunderstood and falls in love at first sight with this girl who's scared of him so she takes a while to return his intense unrequited feelings. 

Kiss Me - It's the the Thai version of fall in love at first kiss and honestly my fave version out of the ten plus versions of it I've seen. The angst and intensity when he admits he likes her back is really unmatched. 

My Best Summer - I haven't seen the c-drama so I can't say what happens there but in this one they both like each other but the boy rejects for some reasons. 

The Red Sleeve - This is based on a true historical story where a King basically simped for his hand maiden for fifteen years and she tried to resist.

Le Coup de Foudre - His little man pride was hurt so he acted like he didn't return her feelings for a bit. 

Kieta Hatsukoi - I'm not sure if you can watch BL but this is such cute romcom about unrequited love or rather just waiting for your crush to like you back. ( I have a lot of good BL unrequited love reccs but not everyone is into BL so I'm not sure if should list them all)

Sweet Teeth - Decently cute C- drama where the leads try to figure out if their love is unrequited or not

Chocolate - Slow paced K-drama where the girl is really in love and the guy slowly falls for her after being all like  " I WON't DaTe YoU" and what not.

Do You Love Me as I Love You - I mean the tittle says it all.  

Make a Wish - My fave shape shifter romance where the ML tries to resist the FL and her feelings.

These are my faves since I also like the whole " I know he/she likes me back they just won't stop resisting" genre so I got excited and listed too many! Hope it hasn't overwhelmed you! Happy watching :)

• All I Want for Love is You (2019)
  • By Stealth Like You (2021)
  • First Romance (2020)
  • What to Do with You (2018)
  • Skate Into Love (2020)
 Jennifer206:

Hey when it comes to unrequited love, do you want them to just start off like that or end like it? 

Start off like that would be fine. i yearn for happy endings

brazilddeoboki:
Kieta Hatsukoi - I'm not sure if you can watch BL but this is such cute romcom about unrequited love or rather just waiting for your crush to like you back. ( I have a lot of good BL unrequited love reccs but not everyone is into BL so I'm not sure if should list them all)

I have already watched Kieta Hatsukoi  .... .And i loved it so MUCH!!!! The light cutesy comedy scenes were fun to watch. The confusions and worries were engaging too...It was really enjoyable. 

Well i am into BL dramas too. It started with i Told The Sunset About You and 2gether.

Thanks a lot for the recommendations. I will definitely give a try to all those.