i know this is annoying sometimes, but im just another person asking for BL recommendations that has happy endings. I'm avoiding dramas that are tagged as tragedies or sad ones rn as I really can't handle them :(( and i tried to look at forum recommendations, but its just a bunch of lists with titles and when i go to visit titles, im not so sure if its tragedy or not still

so please excuse me while im asking for good BL drama recoms? >< im just starting to watch right now and i just really wanna watch more! i would very much prefer ones that are wholesome and fun :D

ones that i have watched so far are korean and thai dramas, so thats probably why i prefer them right now but ill still be open if you guys can recommend me from other countries as well!

I hope this helps you :) , I personally recommend you 20 shows from starting of this list .

Note : 11 one is GL , But it worth watching  And I don't know about ending of Not me series because I am currently watching it . Rest of them have Happy ending .

https://mydramalist.com/list/1XzEQww3

Scarlett:

I hope this helps you :) , I personally recommend you 20 shows from starting of this list .

Note : 11 one is GL , But it worth watching  And I don't know about ending of Not me series because I am currently watching it . Rest of them have Happy ending .

https://mydramalist.com/list/1XzEQww3

yayy!! thank you so much! :))) ill check this out! 

You're welcome :) You can message me if you need more recommendation , Don't feel SHY :) 

Thailand:

1. Not Me- Great story, great acting, intense chemistry between the male leads and happy ending to boot. Def my favorite BL series up to now. Word of warning tho the story does delve into heavy social and political themes so if that's not your thing.... but I would still recommend it because the plot is well thought out, makes you think and it leaves you satisfied in the end.  OST is one of my faves. 

2. Bad Buddy- cute romcom with a happy ending and the leads have awesome chemistry too. + avoids most of the tropes BL series are known for. Takes you on a wild ride from start to finish and I love the OST.

3. Theory of Love- same leads as Not Me. Can put you thru the emotional ringer but it's all worth it in the end. Happy end with one of the best character development I've seen in a BL series for one of the characters.

4. 2gether- Simple story that takes you on a journey but both ml are likable and their story is cute. Happy end.

Scarlett:

You're welcome :) You can message me if you need more recommendation , Don't feel SHY :) 

okay!! :)) im happy to hear that, thank you <33 

lda82Missing Not Me:

Thailand:

1. Not Me- Great story, great acting, intense chemistry between the male leads and happy ending to boot. Def my favorite BL series up to now. Word of warning tho the story does delve into heavy social and political themes so if that's not your thing.... but I would still recommend it because the plot is well thought out, makes you think and it leaves you satisfied in the end.  OST is one of my faves. 

2. Bad Buddy- cute romcom with a happy ending and the leads have awesome chemistry too. + avoids most of the tropes BL series are known for. Takes you on a wild ride from start to finish and I love the OST.

3. Theory of Love- same leads as Not Me. Can put you thru the emotional ringer but it's all worth it in the end. Happy end with one of the best character development I've seen in a BL series for one of the characters.

4. 2gether- Simple story that takes you on a journey but both ml are likable and their story is cute. Happy end.

YESS more thai BLs, i very much appreciate the commentaries too! <33

thank you soo muchhh!! :DD 

I recommend to watch:

Bad Buddy

A Tale of Thousand Stars

30-sai made Dotei Da to Mahotsukai ni Nareru rashii

All of these have a happy ending and as you wanted they're all wholesome and fun to watch :)

Benizakura:

I recommend to watch:

Bad Buddy

A Tale of Thousand Stars

30-sai made Dotei Da to Mahotsukai ni Nareru rashii

All of these have a happy ending and as you wanted they're all wholesome and fun to watch :) 

thank you so much!! :)) 

I have tons of recommendations but I'm going to stick to 5 for now.

1. SOTUS
  2. Bad Buddy
  3. Cherry Magic
  4. We Best Love
  5. Light On Me

Feel free to message me if you want more recs ☺️

Blkittykat:

I have tons of recommendations but I'm going to stick to 5 for now.

1. SOTUS
  2. Bad Buddy
  3. Cherry Magic
  4. We Best Love
  5. Light On Me

Feel free to message me if you want more recs ☺️

YAYY moreee and okok! thank you so much! :)) 

hii ! a few recs are to my star, you make me dance, first love again, semantic error, blueming and kieta hatuskoi(my love mix up) if u ever watch any feel free to dm me about them <3

alexia:

hii ! a few recs are to my star, you make me dance, first love again, semantic error, blueming and kieta hatuskoi(my love mix up) if u ever watch any feel free to dm me about them <3

thank youuu!! :D will do! ^^ 

Some absolute gems that aren't talked about enough: 

1. Mr. Heart - A K-BL starring one of the cutest actors ever. It's a super lighthearted and fluffy watch. Its only weakness is being way too goddamn short. I highly recommend you check this out!

2. Boys' Lockdown - A pandemic Filipino-BL, but ith a happy ending. It was a huge gem that came out during the pandemic, and I love it sm. 

3. Hello Stranger/Hello Stranger the Movie - Another Filipino-BL that revolved around remote learning due to the pandemic. But the movie isn't, which is why I also recommend you watch the movie after the tv series. Very cute ending, and one I cherish a lot. 

4. Enchante - A GMMTV Thai-BL. I think it's a good watch for people getting into BL. Not one of my favorite, but the ending saved it. 

5. Great Men Academy - A metamorphosis story of a girl that has the ability to turn into a boy. She enrolls herself at an all-boys academy. If it's not your thing, then I understand, but this is so freaking good.  Highly recommend you at least watch the first episode.

6. Y-Destiny - An anthology series focused on 7 different pairings. A lot of the couple's stories are very intriguing, and I loved them. Don't pay too much attention to the first couple's story, after them, it goes uphill (lol). 

Unpopularopinionsbydeman  im so happy with your recoms and commentaries!! i didnt know there were this much Filipino BLs! (I was recommended one earlier too) 

thank you so much! :D im adding them to my list! ^^