So, I've had a terrible day, and I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for a drama that made you smile from the first minute. (Okay, maybe not the first minute, but it made you smile lots, hehe) It can be funny, silly or good spirited, anything other than depressing or suspenseful, hehe. They can even be so bad that they made you laugh :-p

For those of you in a similar situation, here are a few suggestions:

Yuusha Yoshihiko to Maou no Shiro (Silly comedy)
Dare Yori mo Mama wo Aisu (Family)
I've Been Married to Hell (Family comedy)
Moteki (Romantic comedy)
Mirai Koshi Meguru (Silly comedy)
Moyashimon (almost child-level silliness, lol)
Nihonjin no Shiranai Nihongo (only if you don't mind very stereotypical portrayals of foreigners)
Rebound (Romantic comedy)
Reinoryokusha Odagiri Kyoko no Uso (Silly comedy)
Seigi no Mikata (Comedy)
Yankee-kun to Megane-chan (High school comedy)
My Boss My Hero - I've been sick lately and this one has got my spirit up. It has almost literally tot me rolling on the floor laughing, but it takes a second to get used to the characters (like most dramas).
The Greatest Love
My Girl
Oh My Lady

I only know K-drama comedies so cant tell u about any J comedies
My Girlfriend Is A Gumiho, too! Gokusen, Kimi Wa Petto, It Started With A Kiss.
I just deleted 3 of my Kdrama choices (oops) but here is one I recently watched that is a charming and funny Jdrama.
Don Quixote ~ There is a great mix of silliness into a little drama with the situations centered around a man named Shirota who is a child care social worker. but the "Switch" makes his character amazingly funny, charming and easily watchable. Lots of laughter! If you haven't seen this and are hesitating...It is so good! + Matsuda Shota!
Hay Jeanie it seems ages since we chatted how r u?
First, hope you feel better <3
As for dramas, Nobuta wo Produce wasn't on your list and that one is a good pick me up imo.
RainFlower wrote: Hay Jeanie it seems ages since we chatted how r u?

I was "chatting" away for hours earlier...missed having you there. I'm good Girl, You?

...your avi is pretty!
jeanie65jh wrote: I was "chatting" away for hours earlier...missed having you there. I'm good Girl, You?

...your avi is pretty!

oh i missed u i guess i will hv to log on earlier to catch u :)

& yes he is very very very very pretty :p
yay ty guys for all of the suggestions (the kdrama ones too :)). And ty for your kind comment Skye. I'm already feeling a little better. I forgot that I started My Boss My Hero, so I've picked it up again, but keep the suggestions coming. I'm sure they'll come in handy at some point :)
my go to dramas when i'm in a funk are

stand up!
hana kimi (original)
tokyo dogs. and i guarantee u will be laughing almost from the start with this one.
Kawaikochan wrote: yay ty guys for all of the suggestions (the kdrama ones too :)). And ty for your kind comment Skye. I'm already feeling a little better. I forgot that I started My Boss My Hero, so I've picked it up again, but keep the suggestions coming. I'm sure they'll come in handy at some point :)

Yay! You picked mine! lol (since you already started it).

I'll also second Jeanie's suggestion for Don Quixote. It's is a really funny feel good drama.
I'll third Jeanie's Don Quijote recommendation. It was such a fun drama and it has *whispers* Matsuda Shota in it.

I hope you feel better soon.
Oh man, Unubore Deka was great for this! A definite watch for a pick me up!